Universal Love Alex Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a few thousand of these printed up in preparation of the big day. PM me to buy.

June-10th-t-shirt-short-sleeve-white-Hanes.jpg

So assuming the knee holds up and he hasn't forgotten how to play footy, AJ should be best 22 by August.

So what do people think our backline looks like with him in it assuming everyone else is fit?

Probably gets us back on par with the last few seasons right?

So assuming the knee holds up and he hasn't forgotten how to play footy, AJ should be best 22 by August.

So what do people think our backline looks like with him in it assuming everyone else is fit?

Probably gets us back on par with the last few seasons right?
#norush

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see this thread achieving certified legendary status if AJ does manage to play senior footy again...

Until then, I'm still in the #norush camp.

I can see this thread achieving certified legendary status if AJ does manage to play senior footy again...

Until then, I'm still in the #norush camp.
Feel free to add the countdown timer to the OP

I know there's #norush but I can't help but start to get excited as the time comes closer to him suiting up and hitting the field again. I'm in Sydney for the Dogs game on the 8th and have a flight booked to fly back to Rad-a-Adelaide on the 9th... If he's named to play on the 10th then I'm going to try to push that flight back and stay back to watch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back