Injury 2017 - Injury List

Fremantle isn't his home town and it was taken in Vic. He has been in Vic for the last week. Not sure if you're being :rolleyes:
This photo
370656_c0e18602d956c090b3f8421e5dc5ee2c_thumb.jpg

From this post
HB 2.0 put this up on instagram today. Hope he's not really home sick, as he's been back to Melbourne a couple times now
is from Little Creatures, as per
As much as I feel uncomfortably weird and stalker-ish discussing this kind of thing, I do love to procrastinate and avoid what I should be doing. So I can tell you with 100% confidence that that photo is taken at Creatures Next Door. You can even just make out the Kallis' Brothers sign on the sheds opposite and you can see the trees at the serviced apartments just next to the marine rescue headquarters. The roof next door is the creatures function centre that you can see from the outside part of the main section of creatures. I have spent enough time sinking piss and talking s**t on that balcony to be certain, even from back when it was Harbourside/Zanzibar.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury I present exhibit A: http://www.weekendnotes.com/im/003/05/fremantleferris31.JPG

And Exhibit B: https://thatlittleyellowdress.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/coffee.jpg

Now I need to go have a cold shower and re-evaluate where my life has come to that i'm analysing Instagram photos posted by professional footballers instead of the study I was supposed to be doing.

The quip about Freo being his home town was with respect to where Balic plays now. I know he came from Mordialic

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
"Ballantyne is understood to have pulled up well from his first playing appointment in 10 weeks..." Crumpet Face 9am WST 23.05.2017

"Ballantyne suffered a mild strain at the opposite end of repaired hamstring tendon and given the long recovery of his repaired hamstring he will miss 3 games..." Jason Weber 10:37am WST 23.05.2017

Last edited:

WeaselWJ

All Australian
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
No update on Zarke or APearce. It's a pretty short injury list though, which is great. Hopefully they take it easy for Harley, maybe bring him back through a block of WAFL games and get him qualified for WAFL finals to extend his season?

MadDocker

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Best is going to be around Thursday when he goes on 6PR breakfast and says something along the lines of "I've been saying for a while Ballas is weeks off". Did the same with Same Mitchell a when the slime were about to play the Hawks. "Mitchell is going to get up. That's why they have him doing the media gigs etc. Injury not as bad as first thought" etc etc. Later in the week "Injury is severe as I've been saying all along, definitely not going to play just like I said"

Biggest flog in the media by a mile.

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
There was a bloke on here telling everyone that Ballas was injured and some people were shooting him down rather rudely, hopefully they man up and apologise, or at least aren't as quick to jump all over someone next time.

I think in the Peel thread someone mentioned that he pulled up and might have tweaked something? Didn't see any one decrying it in that thread.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I think in the Peel thread someone mentioned that he pulled up and might have tweaked something? Didn't see any one decrying it in that thread.
Looking through the threads I can't seem to find the rude part, maybe my mind playing tricks, either way someone reported it and people basically ignored it but I was a bit hasty in my post:thumbsu:

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Looking through the threads I can't seem to find the rude part, maybe my mind playing tricks, either way someone reported it and people basically ignored it but I was a bit hasty in my post:thumbsu:
I think it was off the back of Fremantle coaching staff describing it as a cork during Monday's radio interviews.

Tundrawolf

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2007
The Den
AFL Club
Fremantle
There was a bloke on here telling everyone that Ballas was injured and some people were shooting him down rather rudely, hopefully they man up and apologise, or at least aren't as quick to jump all over someone next time.
Cheers mate that was me in the "changes" thread but no one was rude, dismissive but not rude.;)

Ragtooth

All Australian
May 22, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok, so the Freo website injury List has updated however the date on the injury list has not: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/footy-centre/hbf-health-centre/injury-update

INJURY LIST
Hayden Ballantyne (Hamstring) 3-4 weeks [NEW]
Harley Bennell (Calf) 5 weeks [down from 5-6 weeks]
Matthew Uebergang (Hamstring) TBA [no change]
Zac Clarke (Knee) TBA [no change]
Alex Pearce (Leg) TBA [no change]
Michael Apeness (Knee) Season [no change]

NO LONGER ON INJURY LIST:
Stephen Hill (Hamstring)
Brady Grey (Shoulder)

ydraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle

They won't

Back