basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
After watching her on the bounce:
1) The presenter (you) laughing is not comedy. The audience laughing is comedy.
2) You laughing because you are having a good time and are thrilled to be there is also not comedy. Jokes and humour for the audience is comedy.

Its not that we don't want to see you smile, but you have got to give the audience SOMETHING.

jaydee2323

Debutant
Mar 17, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I actually like Mike but can't stand either of the kids (Tony & Kate). She is so opinionated and critical of players/team particularly on that post game show on Fox on a Saturday night and says things with such conviction that are actually stupid comments leaving Brad Johnson just to move on.

Aug 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I actually like Mike but can't stand either of the kids (Tony & Kate). She is so opinionated and critical of players/team particularly on that post game show on Fox on a Saturday night and says things with such conviction that are actually stupid comments leaving Brad Johnson just to move on.

I think there is a couple more. One has drug issues

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
She's gotta earn some money seeing her husband can't coach tennis anymore.
i had no idea about this so decided to do a nit of research.
what a fuxking disgusting piece of s**t the husband is, and for her to stand by him is despicable.
ffs, this family is ****ed up and there's no doubt nepotism plays a huge part in sheahan's kids getting media opportunities.
thank * she's no longer clogging up the list at collingwood

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
i had no idea about this so decided to do a nit of research.
what a fuxking disgusting piece of s**t the husband is, and for her to stand by him is despicable.
ffs, this family is ****** up and there's no doubt nepotism plays a huge part in sheahan's kids getting media opportunities.
thank **** she's no longer clogging up the list at collingwood

Disgusting isn't it? So ridiculous that she is getting media gigs.

GTFO

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Back