Death-riding Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbie Gray is a gun.

And yes, you're right.

Needs to change his name to Selwood to get his fair share of umpire love.
I'm not saying selwood frees aren't usually there, but the umps just never miss one on him. It's like they start looking extra hard for any contact on him whenever he goes near it.

Port should find a nice still about 5mins remaining where Bews had 1 arm round grays waist & the other hanging over grays shoulder

Shocking from the umps tonight

It'll be closed again in three weeks when we destroy you at Adelaide Oval

Yes, if there is one (and only) thing this current Port side is capable of, it's beating non-contenders.

It'll be closed again in three weeks when we destroy you at Adelaide Oval

:O are you telling me you're going to beat the youngest list in the comp? Bravo. Shame you can't beat good teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Robbie Gray was joel selwood he would've got 8,000 free kicks tonight. Geelong were all over him in the fwd 50
He also looked for the free kick a bit too much for me. But do agree he should have been given a couple especially when Bews was playing in him in that last quarter, almost SOS like defending.

This is going to go well. You really are a s**t human being Elixuh

See this is what I get everyone. I try to give the people what they want but these backwards mods always try to bring me down. You cant cramp my style.

back-baby.jpg

that's funny, I thought this thread was locked when we kicked your arses

bitches
Would you prefer if we just infract terrible Port trolls like yourself? Cause I'm happy to go in that direction if you prefer...

I can't bring myself to death-ride Port. Non-Victorian clubs often get written off without too much thought and it's good to see them defy the expectations.

I'm enjoying Freo's good form for similar reasons.

Watched last night's game as I found it absorbing. Most games these days are boring and I don't bother.

I thought the officiating was on par with the standard of football- excellent. That is, right up until the last few minutes.

I can only ever recall one other occasion when an umpire has called time on when a forward is lining up. That was years ago and involved JB when the umpire in his infinite wisdom decided JB wasn't genuinely taking a shot [as if] and called play on.

To say the least, it was a very, very big call last night. If I was a Port fan, I'd go further and say it was straight out con. Not cheating, but not far from it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back