Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Luke Shuey -> Liam Duggan
Tom Lamb -> Josh Kennedy

Like Mutimer, we can only carry Duggan for so long. A bit of a nothing footballer, needs a run for East Perth and then we'll decide what to do with him at the end of the year.

There's a few options with regard to Kennedy. Barrass could come back in and we could send Gov forward. Or we could give Lamb a run.

Jetts should probably be dropped if we had someone half decent to come in for him. He played his best game for the club today, but seriously, WTF is the point of pursuing it.

Out: Priddis, Masten, Kennedy (inj), Schofield, Butler
In: Shuey, Venables, Lamb, Barrass, Wellingham

What will probably happen:

In: Shuey, LeCras
Out: Hutchings, Kennedy (inj)
Gov moved up forward

Jetts should probably be dropped if we had someone half decent to come in for him. He played his best game for the club today, but seriously, WTF is the point of pursuing it.
You've just hit the sweet spot where I can't tell if this is a troll or just something stupid that someone has said without thinking. Either way, bravo sir!

I don't follow?

Have you given him an endorsement for his best game in the blue and gold, but simultaneously said he should be dropped?

Out: Priddis Masten Kennedy Hill
In: Shuey Partington McInnes Lamb

Sheppard Schofield Nelson
Hurn McGovern Mitchell
Gaff Sheed Jetta
Duggan McInnes Cripps
Lamb Darling Karpany

Ruck: Vardy Yeo Shuey
Int: Petrie Partington Hutchings Butler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely must be extracting the urine.

Got to persist with duggan, he needs confidence, he will come good IMO, can see he has the traits to make a very good footballer.
But * me we won't see his best football if we drop him every time he has a below average game. s**t mentality, for s**t clubs IMO.

Priddis on the other hand has to go, its so blatantly obvious.

Anyway, I'd like to see the following:
Parto for priddis
Lamb for JK
Shuey for hutch

I realise hutch was ok today and is probably a bit harsh, but long term I think its necessary.

Hill must never play for this club again. This is the long list of things he can't and won't do - compete in the air, fight for the ball at ground level, help around the contest in the midfield, put his body on the line, show some aggression. 0 tackles today for Hill. Atrocious footballer.

Hope Karpany can stay in. He was exciting. Good to see someone elusive actually able to dodge/tread on water in order to evade defenders

I probably expect something like this for the changes:

IN: Shuey, LeCras (ehh)
OUT: Hutchings, Kennedy

Would really love them to just give Venables a run. He's the top draft pick for a reason

I would think that dropping midfield players who play badly would be a good way to address midfield problems.
Duggan's a 20 year old who has played 30 odd games ffs. He's not going to improve sitting in the WAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back