Podcast What's the podcast you last listened to?

Joe Rogan all the way.

His episode 911 podcast with Bravo and Jones last week was interesting to say the least.

1izxws.jpg

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
That was hilarious. Was good because Rogan's friends with him and allows him to talk. Made some good points how he's used as a BS scapegoat for things when he's taken totally out of context.

To be fair, even being open to his ideas it's hard to understand his context, the man speaks in hieroglyphics.

That was hilarious. Was good because Rogan's friends with him and allows him to talk. Made some good points how he's used as a BS scapegoat for things when he's taken totally out of context.
No doubt, when he started going on about pedafile extra terristrials and s**t, I thought this guy is wasted really, really bad

Mar 21, 2006
On Deadly Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seagal, Hull, Hibs
No doubt, when he started going on about pedafile extra terristrials and s**t, I thought this guy is wasted really, really bad

That was the best bit! He actually seems like a really cool guy when not doing the full blown ranting infowars performance.

Kevin Smith's " Fatman & Batman "
Chris Jericho's " Talk is Jericho "
The Joe Cronin Show ( Wrestling )

Just gotten onto Rogan.
Started off with the Shane Smith 1 and am now an hour into the Kevin Smith 1.
Have the Rollins , Jones and Hetfield ones bookmarked.

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Bill Simmons, The Grade Cricketer, Titus O'reily and Sergio Paradise, Santo Sam and Ed all get a run at times on the work commute

Living in WA, the 3 MMM rub podcasts over the weekends footy matches get a run too. More of a guilty pleasure that one

That was the best bit! He actually seems like a really cool guy when not doing the full blown ranting infowars performance.
He needs someone like Rogen on his show to keep him in line. He goes off on tangents and that makes him sound less credible

Mar 21, 2006
On Deadly Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seagal, Hull, Hibs
He needs someone like Rogen on his show to keep him in line. He goes off on tangents and that makes him sound less credible

Yeah, I think Rogan made that point in another podcast since. Something about having the horsepower of a corvette but a few spark plugs aren't firing properly so he needs someone keeping him in line.

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
A couple of episodes into Season 2 of Serial, investigative journalism series by This American Life.

Pretty interesting so far, taking in all types of perspectives including that of the Taliban, regarding the American soldier who abandoned his post and was held captive in Afghanistan for 5 years.

So i finished the Alex Jones podcast.........
Poor Eddie Bravo was the 3rd wheel , no idea why they had 3 there when 1 of the 3 was ALEX ******* JONES !!!!

Onto JRE Henry Rollins - i could listen to this bloke tell me what he ate for breakfast and still listen.

Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Packers, Bulls, Ducks, Angels
Really got into Rogan and Bill Burr over the last few months. Have listened to all of ol Billy bitch **** shows going back about a year and Ive been going back listening to the Rogan shows with guests that sound interesting.

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos

Lyttelton Ranger

Squadron Leader
Mar 10, 2008
The Lord's Pyjamas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
I listen to a heap.
IF you havent heard Howie Games then do yourself a favour and listen. hands down best interview program i have heard and i am shocked cos i wasnt a big fan of Mark Howard the channel 10 sportscaster. He does his research and asks the right questions although the Greg Norman interview was disappointing.
The other one i want to recommend is The Dollop, a history comedy podcast, guys who do it are funny, the live shows are almost always awesome and you learn something too!
Dave Damashek football program (american football) is an aquired taste but once you get into it its hilarious. Dave used to do a podcast called Daves of Thunder, that was my favorite podcast of all time RIP still can find it on the net though
Ive heard every Bill Simmons podcast ever (yes sad..)
also listen to American Life, Radiolab, TOFOP FOFOP Wilosophy, MArc MAron although i am getting bored of his music guests, Revisionist history. Undone.. it goes on and on!

Dave's a funny guy who goes way over the top at times, but still funny to listen to. He's a regular on Adam Carolla's podcast which I listen to regularly.
Also have loved listening to Smodcast with Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier for a decade now.
I would also recommend Mysterious Universe which is pretty interesting and well presented

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is excellent with the Blueprint for Armageddon one hell of a listen.

Joe Rogan is pretty cool at times. Sam Harris is pretty interesting too.

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is excellent with the Blueprint for Armageddon one hell of a listen.

Joe Rogan is pretty cool at times. Sam Harris is pretty interesting too.

Mrs Bojangles got me the complete collection for me for Christmas. They're intense but they're amazing, especially the WW1 ones you mentioned. His one on the Khans are also really good. I think his pure enthusiasm for the subject is what makes it so listenable over a long period of time.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mrs Bojangles got me the complete collection for me for Christmas. They're intense but they're amazing, especially the WW1 ones you mentioned. His one on the Khans are also really good. I think his pure enthusiasm for the subject is what makes it so listenable over a long period of time.
Haven't listened to the Khans yet so looking forward to that now.

Yeah, WW1, * me. Outstanding stuff.

Back