Retired #45: Conor McKenna ☘️ - Returning to the AFL to play with Brisbane - 17/11

Remove this Banner Ad

it is with my humblest inclinations that I pen this missive you tonight. For I have wronged you, and I feel I must offer what reparation I can.

I doubted you. Worse, I denigrated you, and spoke badly towards your person, and I damaged your good standing.

And I was wrong. I was greviously wrong.

So I address you now to offer my sincerest apologies, and to publicly state that I did treat you with the most misplaced of contempt, and that it reflects only mine own failings.

Dearest Conor, I beg that we may our this misfortune behind us, and I pledge to make this right.

I restore myself to your most humblest admirer, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Yours in the most humble of prostations,

Lance Uppercut esq

This guy has come from nowhere and improved so much wow. Didn't think he had it in him, so glad to be wrong about this guy

He hasn't really, he always showed glimpses but a lot only focused his mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is with my humblest inclinations that I pen this missive you tonight. For I have wronged you, and I feel I must offer what reparation I can.

I doubted you. Worse, I denigrated you, and spoke badly towards your person, and I damaged your good standing.

So I address you now to offer my sincerest apologies, and to publicly state that I did treat you with the most misplaced of contempt, and that it reflects only mine own failings.

Dearest Conor, I beg that we may our this misfortune behind us, and I pledge to make this right.

I restore myself to your most humblest admirer, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Lance Uppercut esq

Good to see you realise how good the kid is.

Was always going to take some adjustment but his attacking nature can't be taught.

So happy he is turning it on.

Good to see you realise how good the kid is.

Was always going to take some adjustment but his attacking nature can't be taught.

So happy he is turning it on.
He's ******* blown me away. I was so critics him and he's been awesome since. Amazing

Lance Uppercut esq
I simple "I love you Conor" would have sufficed :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back