Bumped Jeremy Howe Mark of the Year (no he didn't win)

Remove this Banner Ad

4#Didak#4

Premiership Player
May 21, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we need a Jeremy Howe mark of the year poll for a bit of fun. He is in a league of his own and can only basically compete against himself week on week.

I would much appreciate anyone with some audio visual skills to compile his best marks in round order so we can begin to decide which ones are best. By the end of the year we can narrow it down to a short list and have a poll.

We can run a side competition where the winner of the competition gets to donate their car to Jeremy - just joking but I am serious about the top bit, can anyone do that?

Good idea; his AFL nomination for mark of the year this week wasn't even the best he's taken this season.

I can't find each mark on it's own, but there's a few scattered amongst other highlight videos to get things started

Round 1 - moment #5

Round 2 - moment #4

Rounds 1 + 2

Round 4 - moment #4

Round 5 - moment #4

Last edited:
He still hasnt taken some as massive as he did at Melbourne which is abit disappointing. But he's also a much better player now so thats fine.

Great work from barrackers , top job, he is leading in the audio visual skills clearly!

I think the club house leader is the first Richmond mark where he jumps over the guy and knees him in the head on the way through. His vertical leap is crazy.

I do have a soft spot for the GWS one, but only because he sits on Stevie Js head and Stevie appeals for a free. No frees for step ladders Stevie!

Round 11 - mark #2

Round 12 - the best of the lot... so far

519310-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not get too exited though. Last time someone took one of the best hangs of all time on queens birthday it only lasted about 3 weeks. Surely cant happen again. Howe the head surfing world champion!

Honestly think this bloke is building up to mark of the century
Certainly for consistency of marking

And so clean.

Not like that over rated dopey Silvagni mark, over starcevich which he dropped!

Imagine playing "jack in the pack" if you went to school with Jeremy Howe. Must have wrecked a lot of kids lunchtime careers.
They would have just given him the ball and said here take it and kick it :)

Has there ever been a better marker of the ball in our game?? His one grab marks are majestic.

A few other candidates who would be up there ...

Warwick Capper (Yeah, he's a tool, but he did know how to take a mark)
Alex "The flying doormat" Jezzalenko (The only Carlton player I have ever admired)
Garry Ablett Senior

Remove this Banner Ad

Back