Official Match Thread S23 Second Preliminary Final: Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Who will win

• Dragons FFC

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • You ******* deserve everything you get. You're a lowlife, lacking any integrity. I can't be bothered

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, eating so much Greek food over here, hanging for a burger when I get back home. Danny's Burgers in North Fitzroy will cop a pounding upon my return.
How good is Danny's??? Get the bowl of steamed dimmies waiting for the burger to cook. Unreal.

trying to be different, since you girls cry about not being original enough. But yeah its whatever. Its only finals after all.
giphy.gif

How good is Danny's??? Get the bowl of steamed dimmies waiting for the burger to cook. Unreal.

Yes!! They are one of the few establishments that will drop an already cooked steamed dimmie into hot oil if you want it fried. Absolute genius!!! :p
Danny's Burgers is one of 2 places Ive consistently eaten at for over 30 years. The other is the Hong Kong Cafe next to the Moonee Ponds Tavern. It used to be called Me Li Wah, first went there at around 10 and still go there 39 years later! Best homemade steamed dimmies in Melbourne!!

Yes!! They are one of the few establishments that will drop an already cooked steamed dimmie into hot oil if you want it fried. Absolute genius!!! :p
Danny's Burgers is one of 2 places Ive consistently eaten at for over 30 years. The other is the Hong Kong Cafe next to the Moonee Ponds Tavern. It used to be called Me Li Wah, first went there at around 10 and still go there 39 years later! Best homemade steamed dimmies in Melbourne!!
I live in country Vic, but come down to the races a lot, especially Moonee Valley. Go back past Dannys to mymates place in Montmorency as a tradition. Bloody love it.

I live in country Vic, but come down to the races a lot, especially Moonee Valley. Go back past Dannys to mymates place in Montmorency as a tradition. Bloody love it.

I play cricket just around the corner from the race track. Used to love heading out to the 'trotts' after a game on a Saturday. Sometimes a group of us wouldn't even change and head down in our whites! Ahh the good old days:p

Howdy Bombers, nice to see your cheersquad organised with the banner nice and early :thumbsu:.

AlAYeHMCAAMjpJx.png

I do not see the problem...Bombres - Arabic for Bombers :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down :mad:... anymore Ling pics and the Wolves will show up in here and we all know where that leads... "calm down he says" ffs. ...:)
I don't think the Wolves are a problem anymore. Probably hibernating in their den right about now.

Calm down :mad:... anymore Ling pics and the Wolves will show up in here and we all know where that leads... "calm down he says" ffs. ...:)
No-one said anything about Lingy; who knows who I might post?

I semi-retired #rednesday since people are cancer.
Due to certain posters being child like about it I've also semi retired from it.

Happy to come out of retirement to please the masses if that is what we want.

Speaking of rednesday, so I've just started playing Witcher 3, and guess who my favourite character is?

6c18262f0da458ed31eb6bf987668d0b.jpg
12797854_1710327129236730_500262919_n.jpg
12446225_174302862940699_283648259_n.jpg
the_witcher___triss_merigold_cosplay_by_dzikan-dantbig.jpg

....It's actually Ciri, but that didn't fit the narrative of the post.

Last edited:
Back