Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a bargain here chaps.
$99 is cheap as. I have the 2011 version of this but it's ugly compared to this one.
Legit AFL C.O.A is always handy too. (I'm not the seller by the way just spotted it.)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GEELONG-CATS-2009-AFL-PREMIERSHIP-LIMITED-EDITION-SIGNED-PRINT-THOMPSON-HARLEY/252517050441?_trksid=p2047675.c100012.m1985&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140107090229&meid=da90bde629964650b855e7ef15bf1730&pid=100012&rk=1&rkt=18&sd=112126189996

s-l1600.jpg

Why collect it all then sell it?!

In all honesty I never really intended on having a collection anywhere near this size. Started buying the odd guernsey here and there and 10 years later this happened lol. Looking to see what I can get for them and then going to pay off some debt and then do some travelling. Still going to keep a few of my favourites but theyre starting to take over every cupboard/robe/bench space in the house lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi just wanted to know if anyone has a 2007 geelong signed jumper will pay top dollar and if anyone has any other geelong memorabilia for sale thanks
Hey mate not sure if u have found a jumper yet as I'm new to this, but I have 2007 2009 2011 signed jumpers with coa if u wanted to make an offer. Don't really want to sell yet but if the price is right

So.
Figured this the best place to come.

The Ball n chain and I would like a Pat Dangerfield autograph.

Shes keen on getting to a training session.
I havent been to one for a long time. Havent been able to find any open training info on the GFC site.
We ask because we are grown adults and through my time getting my West Coast stuff signed, and now getting older, getting a name player like Danger might be looked at as "yeah this chick will sell it on ebay" when thats not the case.

Its the bad people giving good people bad names.

He seems a good character and one of my favs. And wouldnt think hed be rude or anything
So any advice is great. Thanks.

So.
Figured this the best place to come.

The Ball n chain and I would like a Pat Dangerfield autograph.

Shes keen on getting to a training session.
I havent been to one for a long time. Havent been able to find any open training info on the GFC site.
We ask because we are grown adults and through my time getting my West Coast stuff signed, and now getting older, getting a name player like Danger might be looked at as "yeah this chick will sell it on ebay" when thats not the case.

Its the bad people giving good people bad names.

He seems a good character and one of my favs. And wouldnt think hed be rude or anything
So any advice is great. Thanks.
Ring the club and find out when there's an open training session. Maybe at Deakin. And just get him to personalise it. I.e. To the Mary, go cats! Danger

Nothing weird or suss about that at all.

Ring the club and find out when there's an open training session. Maybe at Deakin. And just get him to personalise it. I.e. To the Mary, go cats! Danger

Nothing weird or suss about that at all.
Maybe something along the lines of 'hail Mary' go cats.

Ive had personal experience with PFD, but from all third party reports Ive seen he'd be more than willing to accommodate at an appropriate time.

Conversely, travel to Moggs Creek and just start yelling "Dangerfield" and they'll come running.... granted probably all of them. :p

GO Catters

Yep the kids had Danger at their Primary School earlier this year, all the kids were told no signatures on guernseys. Once the clinic was over Danger signed everything and anything the kids wanted his signature on. Fantastic acquisition for the club off and on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back