No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we have something to work with in Luke Ryan. Seems a natural footballer more than an athlete ( a good thing)
I want to see more of Brennan Cox - that single piece of play in the pocket where he out sprinted an opponent but didn't have a ping showed he has something - just not the confidence to take responsibility himself just yet

A Fair bit of Positives despite the 2 recent disappointing defeats. We are doing way better that last year. General consensus on this board would be happy with some improvements.

1st off, this time last year, freo were 2-10. This year, Freo are 6-6.

This time last year, freo had 4 wins and 18 defeats, this year we will get 7-10 wins.

As bad as the lions loss is... If I had to choose 2 options...

Option 1: Beat the lions at the Gabba by 83 points in 2016 but lose to carlton by under a goal and GWS and Cats by 3 goals each.

Option 2: Lose to the Lions in the Gabba 121-64 but Beat the Dogs by 16, Dees by 2 Points, North by 5 points then beat the tigers with a mundy goal after the siren

I would take option 2.

Strong wind will blow him away before he kick it with his skinny body but do rate duman better than Hughes. Duman a young fyfe 2.0 .

Not bad, could be better but is improving and is probably already better than Hughes, Sutty and even Spurr on the short precision passes.
Have watched him at training in some drills and noticed he is lightning quick. Couple of years,a few big steaks and gym work and he could be just what we need.

Positive: two week rest for Fyfe before going toe to toe with Danger again.

IMG_1257.JPG

Positive: on holiday
Positive: i have a cute puppy to make memes with :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This does not suprise me one bit..every photo i have seen of them together,lachie looks at her like cupid just unloaded a thousand arrows into him,he is totally super in love with thos lucky girl..so happy for hem both

This does not suprise me one bit..every photo i have seen of them together,lachie looks at her like cupid just unloaded a thousand arrows into him,he is totally super in love with thos lucky girl..so happy for hem both
And he hasn't been with her for long. I guess when you know she's the one you just get on with it! Super cute.

The more time goes by,I am really liking the way Lachie has matured as a player and a young man,i hope the club see this too, and would not be at all surprised to see him in a senior leadership roll in the future.

We have moved on from sticking with the 'same old' and have given game time to players who may or may not be up to it. We had to find out and we have seen some good play. We have seen some players not up to it, but the good has outweighed the bad for me. We have a multi pronged forward line that has won some close games and having key forwards helps the small forwards. It also spreads the defence instead of being 80% certain of Pav being the target.

We are still a work in progress. We have also come a long way this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back