Video Highlights The Melbourne Replay Archive

Remove this Banner Ad

Really appreciate your efforts now that you have to be an AFL subscriber to watch replays. How soon do you add the videos after the game has ended?
The day after the game usually

When will the Essendon game be available mate?
Have to agree, solid username! Hoping to see more of you around the board.

Meantime, in answer to your question yes the replay is now up. (Still waiting on the Richmond game unfortunately)

Added to the Main, the legendary Merger Match. Even though we lost, still a great game to watch, perhaps the best honorable loss in our history. Fitting someone uploaded it this week as we count down to sundays game against the hawks

1996 Round 22 Melbourne vs Hawthorn [Full Game] Merger Match

Got the lube, awaiting update to thread.
You and me both. Haven't seen it yet apart from the Clarry goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added to the first page
1986 Round 11 Hawthorn vs Melbourne [Full Game] (want to see us get thumped by 85pts that's also a blast from the past!?)

1968 Round 8 Collingwood vs Melbourne (Added to the rare footage section. Been meaning to add this for a while but kept forgetting. The whole final quarter from Victoria park with Melbourne prevailing over the arch rivals by 5pts. Seriously, if this doesn't get you excited for the next chapter of our rivalry on QB then nothing will)

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice on how I could get footage of Melbourne Demon games from the 70s?

My dad played from 72-78 and all I have from his time at the dees is just 10 minutes of random snippets from several games he played. I got this 10 minute package from channel 9 when I wrote to them about 15 years ago.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated, dad would love to show us a game he was in!

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice on how I could get footage of Melbourne Demon games from the 70s?

My dad played from 72-78 and all I have from his time at the dees is just 10 minutes of random snippets from several games he played. I got this 10 minute package from channel 9 when I wrote to them about 15 years ago.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated, dad would love to show us a game he was in!

In those days ABC and Chanel 7 had broadcast rights. Maybe ask ABC? Reading this article is a bit depressing though .....

"Bar live matches from Sydney when the Swans shifted north, there were few live games of what was then the Victorian Football League on the ABC or Channel Seven. It was left to highlights programs, such as The Winners, to help keep the masses happy

Morphett is reliving, well, often himself of 30 years ago and, of course, those matches from the time – with only tapes of programs between 1982 and 1986 still available because of cost-cutting measures from those days."

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...pes-for-a-winning-return-20150706-gi5erk.html

Hi all, first time posting here.

My Dad and I are big Dees fans and members. My Dad is overseas at the moment and would love to watch the replay of this years games. I sent a link of the games so he can watch the replay of the Queens Birthday game. But since he is overseas he cannot access the game as a message comes up saying access denied. I assume its cause he's not in Australia so he cant watch it?

If anyone here lives overseas or knows how to bypass it, it'd be greatly appreciated that you could let me know.

Thanks! Go Dees!!

Excellent work mate. Being isolated in the Northern Rivers of NSW (that's near Ballina) I really appreciate your efforts.
I could only get radio coverage of the Melb/Doggies game and am really looking forward to viewing your replay. The sooner the better.
Thanks again!

My Dad and I are big Dees fans and members. My Dad is overseas at the moment and would love to watch the replay of this years games. I sent a link of the games so he can watch the replay of the Queens Birthday game. But since he is overseas he cannot access the game as a message comes up saying access denied. I assume its cause he's not in Australia so he cant watch it?

If anyone here lives overseas or knows how to bypass it, it'd be greatly appreciated that you could let me know.

Thanks! Go Dees!!
Yeah, the server denies anything outside of Australia. The only options would be to get a VPN or just sign up for the international live pass
Excellent work mate. Being isolated in the Northern Rivers of NSW (that's near Ballina) I really appreciate your efforts.
I could only get radio coverage of the Melb/Doggies game and am really looking forward to viewing your replay. The sooner the better.
Thanks again!
Thanks mate, will be up soon

Thanks! Go Dees!!
He should at least start here -> https://www.youtube.com/user/DeeTVofficial/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0

He can watch all the highlights packages on youtube to keep him happy in the meantime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back