Player Watch #4: Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he ll say , we love dusty and dusty loves us , I have confidence in balmey and dan,,,,,#companyline

we don't even worry about this sort of thing inside our 4 wallls. the list management staff deal with this sort of thing and I have 100% confidence they'll get the job done. we don't talk about it with the playing group. just focus on our next block of 4

Jake Niall on Fox Footy said pay deal is close to completion. Should hear something tomorrow.
I only caught the back part of the segment but that's what it sounded like. Could see some movement on the Dusty front as a result hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake Niall on Fox Footy said pay deal is close to completion. Should hear something tomorrow.
I only caught the back part of the segment but that's what it sounded like. Could see some movement on the Dusty front as a result hopefully.

the first time i read that i thought Niall said that Martins deal was close to completion

I really don't think we need to worry. Carr is playing games. The Richmond Admin called his bluff last year and he was made to look like a fool. This time he wants to make sure he comes out on top and is the one in charge. It's not all Carr's fault though. Dusty obviously wants to be well paid and his Dad would be encouraging this too I'd imagine.

In the end, Dusty is loyal. It's one of his strongest traits. He has proven this in any relationship he has developed. His loyalty to his Dad is amazing and his loyalty to even Carr should be noted. I think he will stay with us because he is loyal to those who care about him and who have his back. Richmond have done this and are this for Dusty.

He's following the lead and advice of those he trusts and they say wait until the end of the year to get the best deal from Richmond.

Ultimately though, Dusty will stay. It's the type of man he is.
Or is it just pure guess work?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if he knows him or not
Mickey wouldnt really know Dusty but could have gotten some info from Swan that makes him believe this.

Personally i dont believe Dusty will leave and i would be shocked if he did leave but i think he will be on $1mil-$1.1 mil a year and will knock back offers around $1.25 from #lolnorf

Mickey wouldnt really know Dusty but could have gotten some info from Swan that makes him believe this.

Personally i dont believe Dusty will leave and i would be shocked if he did leave but i think he will be on $1mil-$1.1 mil a year and will knock back offers around $1.25 from #lolnorf

Cousin is ex-Tiger Luke McGuane who is close with Dusty. That's the link.

looks like Dusty & Muscles got close in the 3 years they spent together at punt rd - odd couple , wouldn't have thought they would be close

Actually seen them out together down at sorrento at the conti a few times, luke mcguane is one of the best blokes youll meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back