Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2014
Victorian Cheer Squad
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Leyton Orient, Peel, Glory, MU, TCU
WDYT all - trade out Swallow for Hoskin-Elliot, or cash out on Otten for Vickers-Willis and upgrade to someone in the last screenshot?

15556a85e4ff8382478992b6fd3782e2.jpg

21d7d19f10af2d351182539f95bc386c.jpg

21f59617a5a7eb0a0efd2701cf986a2c.jpg

[Edit: Answered my own question]

3f8ea76bd0cb5f49841fe8d2a710a5a6.jpg

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys is ed langdon pretty much playing a permanant mid role nowadays? With or without Steph hill in the team?

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey guys is ed langdon pretty much playing a permanant mid role nowadays? With or without Steph hill in the team?
Mixture of forward and midfielder I'd say, just roams around the ground and gathers the ball. With or without Stephen Hill, that's his role. Probably played a bit more up the ground with his absence last week and I expect that to continue in Hilly's absence again in the next few weeks.

armpit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
WDYT all - trade out Swallow for Hoskin-Elliot, or cash out on Otten for Vickers-Willis and upgrade to someone in the last screenshot?

15556a85e4ff8382478992b6fd3782e2.jpg

21d7d19f10af2d351182539f95bc386c.jpg

21f59617a5a7eb0a0efd2701cf986a2c.jpg

[Edit: Answered my own question]

3f8ea76bd0cb5f49841fe8d2a710a5a6.jpg

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're kidding right. Work through it all by yourself, but for now I wouldn't get rid of otten. I'm keeping him as an emergency player. Fyfe and beams hurt last round. Also it's amazing how similar the teams are already. Suck anyone who had dangerfield captain.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
You're kidding right. Work through it all by yourself, but for now I wouldn't get rid of otten. I'm keeping him as an emergency player. Fyfe and beams hurt last round. Also it's amazing how similar the teams are already. Suck anyone who had dangerfield captain.
I won all 4 of my leagues last week because my team is terrible and doesn't have dangerfield.

Kunna17

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
I won all 4 of my leagues last week because my team is terrible and doesn't have dangerfield.
I was looking guaranteed to lose and other team had Danger as captain, So thinking Sandi would crush West Coast without a ruckman, I put him as Captain and somehow ... It worked. (although admittebly I could've gone for Yeo, and won on Merit rather than pure luck that Danger f**ked it and Sandi was OK)

Jason H

Debutant
Jul 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys, what do you all think of Walters? Obviously done well in the last couple of weeks in that midfield role, do you think he'll keep that role for the next month or so?

Hey guys, what do you all think of Walters? Obviously done well in the last couple of weeks in that midfield role, do you think he'll keep that role for the next month or so?
He's a chance to and has flashed signs of this before. The issue is Hill is back very soon and is the natural in that spot.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Since Round 3 he's spent 28% of his time on the ground in the midfield. He's certainly played more midfield the last couple of games but even if he goes back to more forward time he'll still be part of our midfield rotation. We also have two inside mids still to come back in to the team in Stephen Hill and Harley Balic (possibly as early as the game against Carlton) but both also rotate through and play wing and half forward respectively. Balancing the midfield load has been a great strategy for us becoming competitive again but not sure it would be helping fantasy scores :)

Jason H

Debutant
Jul 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Since Round 3 he's spent 28% of his time on the ground in the midfield. He's certainly played more midfield the last couple of games but even if he goes back to more forward time he'll still be part of our midfield rotation. We also have two inside mids still to come back in to the team in Stephen Hill and Harley Balic (possibly as early as the game against Carlton) but both also rotate through and play wing and half forward respectively. Balancing the midfield load has been a great strategy for us becoming competitive again but not sure it would be helping fantasy scores :)
He's a chance to and has flashed signs of this before. The issue is Hill is back very soon and is the natural in that spot.
Thanks for the input guys, I think I might take a punt on him and ride his BE until his bye

tribalchief

Rookie
Mar 15, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast

Hi Guys! Great Discussion! I was very interested to read Ross say the following this morning:
18578619_10154767575408074_684225626_n.png

Seems to suggest that Walters has cemented himself a more permanent spot in the midfield! What do you guys think?

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Hi Guys! Great Discussion! I was very interested to read Ross say the following this morning:
18578619_10154767575408074_684225626_n.png

Seems to suggest that Walters has cemented himself a more permanent spot in the midfield! What do you guys think?
It's a fair enough call, would be a rookie move to take someone out of the mid after a 38 possession game

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Harley Balic indefinite leave - likely means Walters a bit more midfield time.
Hello Dockers. On the supercoach board someone said that Balic will be back in WA this weekend. Is that right and if so would he come back through the WAFL or straight into the AFL?

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Hello Dockers. On the supercoach board someone said that Balic will be back in WA this weekend. Is that right and if so would he come back through the WAFL or straight into the AFL?
indefinite leave means we don't know when, could be another 2 weeks could be 4 or could be more, already 2 weeks with no footy means he will come back through the WAFL though.

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Hi guys!

What's the word on Ryan Nyhuis? Any chance of a game in the next few weeks?

Possibly given the upgrade and travelling with the team. But no real insight beyond that, maybe have a gander at the training thread from time to time.

Unlikely to be much of a scorer really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back