No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really positivity but Hayden crozier and matt taberner just checked into a virgin flight from Melb to Perth. I was checking in at the counter next to them. Hope they had a good bye break
On a similar note, was in Canberra recently and thought I saw a relatively familiar looking man walk by. Realised 5 minutes later it was the one and only Damian Drum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie if good enough no longer need to wait for LTI in 2018.

Last edited:
Rookie of good enough no longer need to wait for LTI in 2018.
And paid almost twice as much.

Huge win. It means the rookie list is retained only for club convenience and the players are on an even footing life wise, since they were always required to be equally physically committed - now they can afford to live

And paid almost twice as much.

Huge win. It means the rookie list is retained only for club convenience and the players are on an even footing life wise, since they were always required to be equally physically committed - now they can afford to live
Thought rookies base wage was 55000 so only a 16000 increase to 71000.
Still a big increase though

I feel like he's one of our senior leaders out there already. He's just so dependable.
He played well at half forward at the start of the year. He plays well as an inside mid. He plays well as a run with. He plays well in defence. Just a natural footballer. I wish Ross would say something nice about him some time.

Ross will most probably said beauty is in the eyes of beholder again .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back