Rumour Fox footy commentators almost come to blows

Remove this Banner Ad

external

I'm guessing Dwayne was the 'firestarter' and made it 'someone else's problem.'

Last edited:

What did he say to him?

What happened?

It was after his Open Mike had aired. I can't remember the exact wording but he went hard at him about the St Kilda schoolgirl photo stuff. He was saying things like what kind of a club does that? What kind of players do something like that? Nick was a bit taken aback and wasn't sure how to respond. Then Maclure attempted to laugh it off and they just went on with their segment.

It was after his Open Mike had aired. I can't remember the exact wording but he went hard at him about the St Kilda schoolgirl photo stuff. He was saying things like what kind of a club does that? What kind of players do something like that? Nick was a bit taken aback and wasn't sure how to respond. Then Maclure attempted to laugh it off and they just went on with their segment.

Maclure is a parasite. Needs someone to knock his block off.

Studied at the Barrett/Robertson school of "look at me" infant level sensationalism.

A bit of a shame as there are other folk who need to culled before those two.

Now that I have gotten used to Nick's new age LGBT voice within the narrow alpha male confines of the early homo erectus club , I think he is pretty good with special comments, knowledge of the modern game, and high level of articulateness that most of the others must be really pissed about.

Mclure too is okay. They need someone there born after the vietnam war.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scoop gets agitated a bit, He hates the Hawks and GWS I reckon, Loves bagging them.
McLure never wrote us off when we were good. While others around him continually talked up other sides as the ones to beat.

Now we're s**t he lays the boots in, but I think he has that right.

I think he just calls it as he sees it.

Haha yeah went savage "what kind of club does that on a footy trip taking photos with your underwear around your ankles" wouldn't have happened in my day, what a w***er.

Involves Brad Johnson after he started to melt during the Dogs Dees game. Another commentator pulled him up on whinging about the umpiring. Brad didn't like being pulled up and let other commentator know it.

McLure never wrote us off when we were good. While others around him continually talked up other sides as the ones to beat.

Now we're s**t he lays the boots in, but I think he has that right.

I think he just calls it as he sees it.

Nah he's just a flog with knows absolutely nothing about the game today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back