Rumour Fox footy commentators almost come to blows

Remove this Banner Ad

Involves Jude Bolton after he started to melt during the Dogs Sydney GF. Another commentator pulled him up on whinging about the umpiring. Jude didn't like being pulled up and let other commentator know it.
Fox commentators not 7.

If Barry Hall melts after his team loses just stand clear.

Uhhh.....is there a video by any chance....? :relaxed:
Yeah, but you gotta sit through the Dunstall, Dwayne and Sandy version first and the fast forward button is broken.

Nah he's just a flog with knows absolutely nothing about the game today.

There's a fair bit more involved in just how today's game is played and it's all between the ears and team dynamics and as a former topflight footballer himself, I think he's well qualified to comment.

McLure never wrote us off when we were good. While others around him continually talked up other sides as the ones to beat.

Now we're s**t he lays the boots in, but I think he has that right.

I think he just calls it as he sees it.

That's what younger people don't seem to realise about McLure, he doesn't over analyse it. Sure some of it will go pear shaped, but as you say, he just calls it as he sees it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the article...

"I’m told there’s a bit of disharmony behind the scenes at Fox Footy at the moment.

Word is that a couple of commentators came very close to blows when the cameras stopped rolling recently over a few digs a well-coiffed senior member of the panel took at a co-presenter while on air.

Implications were made that the younger bloke wasn’t particularly hard at the ball or the man during his playing days, but he was only too happy to prove his mettle backstage.

I’m led to believe the much bigger but much-older instigator quickly back-pedaled, with a lot of "it was just a joke maaaate" claims made behind raised hands, but no actual apology - which is hardly surprising with this guy."

Anyone know who it was? Was mentioned in footy rumours article.
Probably arguing over who deserves to be inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame next as working for Fox or Channel Seven seems to be the only prerequisite these days !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back