Most hated players of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read an article of the 20 most hated players. Really surprised Hodge was number 1.

1. Hodge
2. Milne
3. Hird
4. Carey
5. Boomer
6. Crowley
7. Goddard
8. Ballantyne
9. L Thomas
10. Stevie J
11. N Stevens
12. Griffen
13. Lloyd
14. Didak
15. Wingard
16. Tippett
17. Vickery
18. Cyril
19. Dermie
20. T Hawkins

You'd think Adam Goodes, Jobe Watson and Jason Akermanis would be an easy one to make the list. And even be in the top 10 or 5. Interesting how they haven't even got a mention. o_O

Or is that you hate Selwood because you had the chance to pick him, but picked the hopeless Mitch Thorp one pick earlier?

I don't hate Selwood mate.....He's a great player.

What I hate is that he constantly ducks & gets rewarded for it by the umps....It's a form of cheating.

His comments post our snapping of your 11 game streak, after the 2013 Prelim final, were also some of the most appalling & indicative of a sore loser.

Yet Leigh Matthews was a thug who got de-registered and charged with assault for hitting Bruns on the footy field in a cowardly act.

Matthews is overrated. He stuffed Brisbane Lions as a board member by having Voss coach the club into irrelevance.

All charges that have since been over-turned post-facto, in a court of law.

Barney is the universally acclaimed GOAT, as voted on by all his peers & members of the press corps....Do keep that green-eyed monster in check.

I don't hate Selwood mate.....He's a great player.

What I hate is that he constantly ducks & gets rewarded for it by the umps....It's a form of cheating.

His comments post our snapping of your 11 game streak, after the 2013 Prelim final, were also some of the most appalling & indicative of a sore loser.

All charges that have since been over-turned post-facto, in a court of law.

Barney is the universally acclaimed GOAT, as voted on by all his peers & members of the press corps....Do keep that green-eyed monster in check.

Sam Mitchell used to duck all the time.

Luke Hodge ducked being suspended by Hawthorn for drink driving one week before the finals last year.

Sam Mitchell used to duck all the time.

Luke Hodge ducked being suspended by Hawthorn for drink driving one week before the finals last year.
Sam Mitchell also used to like kneeing guys. Dirty little player.

One day you will experience the joy of playing finals and making prelims, hell even a GF.

But dont hold your breath AFL house has run out of welfare for you beggars, their interest is now in the East.

You had a million dollar coach paid for and numerous no 1 picks, but have ****** up every turn. If this mob fails you will be back to the dark ages
You got joy from losing a Grand Final?
Fair enough...
We've won 12!!!

What about ur coach, $1,000,000 Ross?
He's taught your rabble what exactly???

Ryan Crowley was an absolute dickhead of player. Still remember him antagonising Kieran Jack in the 2013 prelim about ducking his head - fast forward to a week later when the entire team collectively shat itself and Crowley missed a sitter from 20 metres out in the last quarter.
Lol not a fan of taggers ?

You got joy from losing a Grand Final?
Fair enough...
We've won 12!!!

What about ur coach, $1,000,000 Ross?
He's taught your rabble what exactly???

So you have seen your beloved tankers win 12 grand finals, sorry m8 I don't believe you

My team entered the national AFL competition in 1995, and I don't recall Melbourne ever winning a grand final, although I do remember belting them in a semi final in 2006.

My local team in Fremantle has won 29 flags but I don't crow about it because they never played in the national comp, and i don't want to make a dick of myself claiming they did.

By the way Ross The Boss has earn't a lot more than a million bucks as coach of Freo, and my club can afford to pay him. We don't rely on the AFL to bail us out every year and pay an AFL elected coach to get us out of the bottom 4

But you carry on crowing about the 12 flags you have never seen in the local vfl suburban comp, if that's what helps you sleep at night

So you have seen your beloved tankers win 12 grand finals, sorry m8 I don't believe you

My team entered the national AFL competition in 1995, and I don't recall Melbourne ever winning a grand final, although I do remember belting them in a semi final in 2006.

My local team in Fremantle has won 29 flags but I don't crow about it because they never played in the national comp, and i don't want to make a dick of myself claiming they did.

By the way Ross The Boss has earn't a lot more than a million bucks as coach of Freo, and my club can afford to pay him. We don't rely on the AFL to bail us out every year and pay an AFL elected coach to get us out of the bottom 4

But you carry on crowing about the 12 flags you have never seen in the local vfl suburban comp, if that's what helps you sleep at night
Right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever he's selling then the umps are sure buying it....He's moved 3 times more stock than any other player this decade.

Oh, still crying about picking up Mitch Thorp one pick before Joel Selwood. HA! HA!

Face it, you would love Selwood in a Hawthorn jumper.

(Funny how you bag Selwood staging when Mitchell and Hodge did it all the time).

Oh, still crying about picking up Mitch Thorp one pick before Joel Selwood. HA! HA!

Face it, you would love Selwood in a Hawthorn jumper.

(Funny how you bag Selwood staging when Mitchell and Hodge did it all the time).

Hodge & Mitch aren't ducking, sooky, sooky lah-lah, sore-losing, bad-sport cry-babies.

Clayton Oliver is rapidly heading towards this list. Diving wimp, dickheadish twitter antics, drink driving and a head to rival Cameron Ling's to top it off. All that and he's only 19, can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

I remember reading a few years ago when the AFL had one of their Fan surveys that Wanganeen was one of the most hated players. I thought I was the only one!

It was a bit of a talking point among the commentators - 'How could the fans get this so wrong?' etc. No mention that most opposition fans thought he was a diving, staging, drama queen. Also, a strong perception that he was an AFL favorite who fitted the image they were going for.

Hird was not hated as a player. In fact he would have been one of the most popular players amongst opposition supporters. It was only the events of the last few years that have made people hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back