Cameron Ling doesn't rate Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than Mitchell and Swan and scored 22 set shot goals without a miss.

That's some seriously funny s**t you just posted there.

Has more premierships than North Melbourne since the creation of AFL.

Awww Bravo take a bow.

giphy.gif

He wouldn't have a s**t sandwich to his name if it wasn't for the old father/son interpretation.

He's an unmitigated imposter.

That's some seriously funny s**t you just posted there.

Awww Bravo take a bow.

giphy.gif

He wouldn't have a s**t sandwich to his name if it wasn't for the old father/son interpretation.

He's an unmitigated imposter.

A spayed troll who clearly doesn't watch games. He destroyed them both time and time again.

If Ling wasn't captain of an exceptional bunch of players then no one would care. If Ling wasn't surrounded by an exceptional bunch of players during his AFL career then he probably wouldn't even be known, and he may not even of played 100 games. Ling wasn't much of a footballer. He was just a tagger. That's it. Voss was a serious player, and most likely a top 20 ATG midfielder. I don't need a spud like Ling to tell me otherwise. I watched Voss. He was a freak.

A spayed troll who clearly doesn't watch games. He destroyed them both time and time again.

He destroyed them? He wasn't even a footy player. He was basically a glorified hockey enforcer. Taggers are players who aren't good enough to be tagged themselves and aren't ever needed in general play because... They can't play.

If Ling wasn't captain of an exceptional bunch of players then no one would care. If Ling wasn't surrounded by an exceptional bunch of players during his AFL career then he probably wouldn't even be known, and he may not even of played 100 games. Ling wasn't much of a footballer. He was just a tagger. That's it. Voss was a serious player, and most likely a top 20 ATG midfielder. I don't need a spud like Ling to tell me otherwise. I watched Voss. He was a freak.
Just a tagger who averages 21 disposal a game, I don't agree with him that that Voss is not top 10, but Voss was also a sniper, he took players out. I have him in my top 10, but he has been surpassed in recent years. Ling is as qualified as anybody to have his opinion, more than anyone on here that's for sure.

Better than Mitchell and Swan and scored 22 set shot goals without a miss. Has more premierships than North Melbourne since the creation of AFL.
Where do you put Gary Ablett snr in your all time list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

As a supporter of neither team, I would have Voss every day over Buckley.
Voss was certainly the better captain but also the better team player.

You switch the teams they played for and Collingwood 02 and 03 team wouldnt of even made the GF let alone go close to winning in 02.

Where as Brisbane wouldn't of skipped a beat.

Buckley was a game breaker Voss was a glorified version of Scott Burns.

'The only pack Bucks went into was a pack of twisties, Swan has been Eddiewoods best centreman of the last 40 years, and yes I'm old.

You switch the teams they played for and Collingwood 02 and 03 team wouldnt of even made the GF let alone go close to winning in 02.

Where as Brisbane wouldn't of skipped a beat.

Buckley was a game breaker Voss was a glorified version of Scott Burns.
That is just so wrong.

Switch teams and Collingwood probably wins the flags.

Brisbane would not have coped with look at me Buckley in the same side as Akermanis.

Voss clearly a lot better then Ling, but Ling was more then just a tagger. He got a lot of the ball himself, great set shot for goal and great kick. I doubt as well when you had the caliber of players Geelong did Ling would have been made captain if he was just a spud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back