Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what a ******* idiotic comment
I would think they mean trade as in DT/supercoach trading since this is the DT/SC thread
How many weeks for Fyfe? Dr Google says 4-6 weeks for bruised sternum!
Ouch for him. And probably time to time to trade him if that's the case
Don't think that long, apparently been playing with it for a few weeks anyway so would be 3-4 weeks into it atleast

What are the thoughts RE job security for Brennan Cox
Had a good game on the weekend I thought, chance he might be given an extended run ?
It's pretty tough to say really. ATM I'd say he's the best performing tall forward in the team ... over both Kersten and McCarthy.
But I think he's likely to get less support than them, so if he doesn't keep performing he'll probably be sent back to the 2's.

It is a tough one but I'd guess he'll stick in the squad for long enough that you'll be able to make a profit off him for your team.

What are your thoughts on Walters for SC? His last 7 or so games have been excellent except for one score in the 40s. Seems to be making a run to be one of the best SC forwards for the second half of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on Walters for SC? His last 7 or so games have been excellent except for one score in the 40s. Seems to be making a run to be one of the best SC forwards for the second half of the year.
it all equates to midfield time, Ballas coming back should mean he stays more in the mids too, Rotating with Fyfe/Mundy as the mid/forward role

Problem is that it's hard to predict whether he will be able to continue on as a mid for lengthy periods

Hi all. Just asking anyone on their opinions of Darcy's job security? Played a very nice game against the Saints. Do you think he will get a good run at it? Thanks in advance.

Hi all. Just asking anyone on their opinions of Darcy's job security? Played a very nice game against the Saints. Do you think he will get a good run at it? Thanks in advance.

Would be very upset if he didn't.
Some are thinking Griffin may be back as back-up Ruck but I suspect (and hope) that will be provided by Johnson, Cox and others rotating through.
Either way Darcy stays in, just might impact his scoring a bit.

Why is Neale constantly benched? He only seems to get 60 to 70% gametime as of late and have NFI why Lyon is doing this. Plz explain.
could be carrying a niggle or possibly getting more midfield time into youngsters. Walters midfield time could also cause him to have less midfield time/time on field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back