2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't the st pats boys who caused most of he trouble at all, yes they were there and played up a little but it was other mates of toms who caused the trouble

Going to be an interesting finals series for div 2!
Edale on top but yet to beat scotch or lilydale and easily defeated st pats and east coast.

Scotch lost last two games and kicked out of NTCA ground.

Lilydale been hit hard by injuries.

East coast the dark horse.

St pats got lucky against scotch but yet to beat anyone else.

DIV 1 will be either south or red legs.

Also new finals series being top 6 in div 2 at this stage 1v2 is on a Sunday?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Going to be an interesting finals series for div 2!
Edale on top but yet to beat scotch or lilydale and easily defeated st pats and east coast.

Scotch lost last two games and kicked out of NTCA ground.

Lilydale been hit hard by injuries.

East coast the dark horse.

St pats got lucky against scotch but yet to beat anyone else.

DIV 1 will be either south or red legs.

Also new finals series being top 6 in div 2 at this stage 1v2 is on a Sunday?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
How were stpats lucky against scotch? They beat them pretty easy in the end by looking at the scores. Scotch out of the ntca ground?
Doesn't matter as my tip is east coast now, they have some guns all across the ground in Musicka, child, rushton, bannister and sushames.

Div 1 I have to agree as south and Bracknell look like the teams to beat. With rocha a bit of a smokey, they can push sides

Evandale the team to beat for sure

Either think it will be the swans or stpats playing them in the grand final

Herd Perth Chasing hard but struggling to find recruits. Joey Maroney still President and Rihnd senior coach. The dynamic duo steering the ship straight into the rocks again. Heard they lost a couple from last year and may have already lost there new Rocha recruits after they attended one of Rihnds training sessions.
Trying to throw money around but no one seems silly enough to take it under the current set up.
Shows that a good culture is more important to players than cash.
Seems to me that a change of people required at that club.
How do you think they will stack up against the two new clubs will they get of the bottom?
Prehaps they can sign a few prospect players?
Be good to see the bottom sides improve and even up the div two comp next year.
Looking unlikley for Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all.

I'm putting together a piece on how the drug ice is affecting regional footy.

Id be interested in hearing any stories or anecdotes from posters who are familiar with regional footy in Tasmania

Is the drug a problem within country footy clubs in Tasmania? Is use increasing? Decreasing? Are coaches supplying players? Vice versa?

Feel free to PM me.

Cheers
Scribe

probably need to ask Old Scotch

Any particular reason why clubs don't get home finals in this comp? There's no real incentive to finish 4th instead of 5th or to finish 1st instead of 2nd.
How's Invermay going to hold up while it's pissing down with rain during the week + has 6 games of footy to be played on it? Don't really understand that, but the NTFA are obviously a pack of geniuses so I'm probably missing something.

Congratulations to Lilydale on a great effort winner div 2 and getting most of there team back together. As it seems money doesn't buy premierships once again. With east coast putting up a great effort to get there but probably not the depth to win.

Interesting to see who wins in division one next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back