Player Watch Josh Wagner - delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stand by my OP
And i stand by my agreement to that. Glad to see everyone is coming on board Striker now

White was way worse, but i really don't want to see either of them in a dees jumper again

Fumble fumble fumble..... all that needs to be said about that game. Looked slow and skills just wernt there.

God we are melting hard again. We were always massive underdogs with so many key players out. Wagner can play just fine. By the sounds of it he wasn't the lone ranger. We shouldn't go into delist mode after a competitive loss, preceded by four straight wins. Not to mention we had no Jones, Watts, Garlett, Hogan, Salem and Viney played only a half. There's almost a third of our best side right there. Do that to Sydney and see what they look like.

God we are melting hard again. We were always massive underdogs with so many key players out. Wagner can play just fine. By the sounds of it he wasn't the lone ranger. We shouldn't go into delist mode after a competitive loss, preceded by four straight wins. Not to mention we had no Jones, Watts, Garlett, Hogan, Salem and Viney played only a half. There's almost a third of our best side right there. Do that to Sydney and see what they look like.

0-6 is what Sydney looked like.

The worst bit is you just know he's going to be the type of player that somehow lasts 6-7 years on a list. Didn't we even nominate him as our best first year player too or something last year for some AFL Award?
Yeah but geelongs tom g got geelongs best first year player before he came to us. I've been convinced for a while he isn't up to it. Yes the team was ordinary as a whole last night, but even in a winning side he's no good. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but he needs to fix his kicking/decision making quick smart.

Yeah but geelongs tom g got geelongs best first year player before he came to us. I've been convinced for a while he isn't up to it. Yes the team was ordinary as a whole last night, but even in a winning side he's no good. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but he needs to fix his kicking/decision making quick smart.

I agree. And actually he's not that young either, he's 23 years old so really should be kicking on now.

fumbles, below average skills, slow.

The worst thing though was his complete lack of intensity, just constantly jogging around even when he's near a contest. He's one of the few players who didnt just play 6 days ago in perth and he looked lazy.

No gold to be found in this one, delist

fumbles, below average skills, slow.

The worst thing though was his complete lack of intensity, just constantly jogging around even when he's near a contest. He's one of the few players who didnt just play 6 days ago in perth and he looked lazy.

No gold to be found in this one, delist
Thats the biggest condemnation on both he and White for mine too. The rest of the team you can understand being flat and looking heavy in the legs, but these two had no excuse. Finally getting a chance to break into the team, they should have been red hot, but they were miles off it, and were comfortably worst on.

Thats the biggest condemnation on both he and White for mine too. The rest of the team you can understand being flat and looking heavy in the legs, but these two had no excuse. Finally getting a chance to break into the team, they should have been red hot, but they were miles off it, and were comfortably worst on.

White has always had terrible mobility and speed. I'm not saying he is lazy at training or in his preparation but look at his body shape compared to the other guys out there, he legitimately looks like a country footballer.

I actually never really noticed how bad Wagners fumbling was till last night, guess he got away with it last year because we weren't playing sides who pressure like the Swans every week.

The alternative on Wagner and White is that they've been out of the AFL side for a long time so need a bit of grace to get used to the speed again, as well as the structure. And the structure of the whole side was off anyway with all of our outs. Not an easy way to come back in and perform well. I hope they both get another week at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back