Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Was chatting to one of the Peel boys that thinks Harley is yet to do any burst type training and was still a couple of games away from playing. The photos and reports above suggest he was right in the match sims this morning so I'd think he'd be doing plenty of burst stuff. Can anybody clarify?

Was chatting to one of the Peel boys that thinks Harley is yet to do any burst type training and was still a couple of games away from playing. The photos and reports above suggest he was right in the match sims this morning so I'd think he'd be doing plenty of burst stuff. Can anybody clarify?
Absolutely, he was one of the stars in the match Sims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't risk Blakely in the WAFL. Make Connor sit out for a week but don't risk him getting injured on a wet cow paddock.
Ditto Bennell for that matter. Just get him straight into the big time where he belongs.

I wouldn't risk Blakely in the WAFL. Make Connor sit out for a week but don't risk him getting injured on a wet cow paddock.
Ditto Bennell for that matter. Just get him straight into the big time where he belongs.
Sometimes selection integrity rules need to be bent. Even if he only has 50% TOG - what a great way to disguise a tank too. Build his confidence whilst securing a top pick. Really think we need at least one more top five pick - and hoping it's this year and we push for finals next year with a, dare I say it, a healthy list.

Read Salim Mailk's report...Harley f$&ken killed it

Tabs and Darcy rotating as our deepest forwards? I'd like to see that. I hope Cox will be available for selection.
Me too , this is the combo I like to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back