Past Alex Johnson - thank you for all your service, delisted 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

The club spirit at the Swans, it just has to be at an all time high in 2017. Coach Rhyce Shaw is just a star with the NEAFL team. And Kirky is back.

We have a club Captain who is an absolute Lionheart. And a formerly injured player in Alex Johnson, who just doesn't know how to quit.

One club, two cities. One very proud supporter here.

The club spirit at the Swans, it just has to be at an all time high in 2017. Coach Rhyce Shaw is just a star with the NEAFL team. And Kirky is back.

We have a club Captain who is an absolute Lionheart. And a formerly injured player in Alex Johnson, who just doesn't know how to quit.

My sentiments exactly, make that two very proud supporters!

About 6 weeks ago as I was contemplating what looked the wreckage of a season I perhaps the only good thing to come out the season might be to see AJ back in the park. Congratulations to all involved. #norush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be a shame if Shaw leaves to coach at Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Alex.

Nice return run for you to footy.

I was concerned the ground might have been slippery underfoot from the flood of teary eyes, but it looked dry enough

My sentiments exactly, make that two very proud supporters!
Make that two very proud supporters + Swans membership + AFL world :)

Saw the great man leaving the SCG after the Bulldogs game with Aliir and this video just cements what i thought at the time that those two have a very close bond. I know it's #norush and all that, but a backline with both of them in it is a very exciting prospect!
It'd be ironic if AJ got the senior call-up before AA did and kept him out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back