NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

i hate the new UI they just ported a worse version of the tablet/Console app onto a webpage. I liked the old one more when it was a pop up window.

This new one is ugly and slower to navigate to what you want to watch. Only good thing is the VOD for the past 2 days.

Can no longer select games by team, only by week. and the UI doesnt list coaches film until you start a game, but when picking a game it lets you pick broadcast, Condensed or radio call. PiP is gone now. just dual screen and quad box.

Android tablet app no longer works, new one isnt out yet, same with Smart TV app.

Gamepass for Apple TV3 now no longer available in this territory.

That is ******* bullshit :mad::mad::mad:

If I can't watch it from ATV3, and I have to deal with airplaying from my phone or computer there's no benefit to Gamepass - I can just rely on streams.

Gamepass for Apple TV3 now no longer available in this territory.

I think that might be just till the new apps are out. all the android apps [Phone, Tablet, cast and Smart TV] no longer work. but chromecast/google cast might be removed this year.

I think that might be just till the new apps are out. all the android apps [Phone, Tablet, cast and Smart TV] no longer work. but chromecast/google cast might be removed this year.

Yeah I am hoping the same (btw, iOS apps are also broken) but just a little concerned that a last gen device such as the ATV3 will get cast* aside

*pun intended

Anyway. Gamepass site on nfl.com is now mobile friendly, works like the app

There is nothing "Friendly" about the new UI.

Only upgrade about it is when im having a bad day i can now watch Hayne's fumbles in Slow-Mo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Haha dodgy behaviour from NFL.

"Your Season Plus Pass subscription is set to auto renew on or around 1 August 2017. That's when your NFL account will be billed in AUD at your previous 2016 rate of 279.99 AUD and your access to NFL action continues."

That is most definitely NOT what I paid in 2016, and the only reason I had a Season Plus Pass in 2016 was because they gave me, in their words, "a complimentary upgrade to 2016 Season Plus".

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. Definite bad taste in the mouth.

Haha dodgy behaviour from NFL.

"Your Season Plus Pass subscription is set to auto renew on or around 1 August 2017. That's when your NFL account will be billed in AUD at your previous 2016 rate of 279.99 AUD and your access to NFL action continues."

Received the same e-mail. Thought I would check what I paid last year.....and lo and behold it was 259.99 AUD. $20 doesn't bother me BUT their blatant lie does! (I thought it may be something to do with the AUD US exchange rate but a even $20 seems unlikely).

Also, I read above about the Apple TV V3, which is what I use. So if it I can't use that I will not be renewing.

Received the same e-mail. Thought I would check what I paid last year.....and lo and behold it was 259.99 AUD. $20 doesn't bother me BUT their blatant lie does! (I thought it may be something to do with the AUD US exchange rate but a even $20 seems unlikely).

Also, I read above about the Apple TV V3, which is what I use. So if it I can't use that I will not be renewing.

Mine last year was 129.99 USD. Even accounting for exchange rates it's about a $AUD100 increase. Ridiculous to claim it's what I paid in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back