NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I do believe they clearly stated last year that Season Plus was the only option this season and that there would be no reduced price

Was considering it again due to less likelyhood of being able to watch live these days.

But between 7mate, espn and the ability to record from them, twitter and the other ways. It's kind of hard to justify.

Haha dodgy behaviour from NFL.

"Your Season Plus Pass subscription is set to auto renew on or around 1 August 2017. That's when your NFL account will be billed in AUD at your previous 2016 rate of 279.99 AUD and your access to NFL action continues."

That is most definitely NOT what I paid in 2016, and the only reason I had a Season Plus Pass in 2016 was because they gave me, in their words, "a complimentary upgrade to 2016 Season Plus".

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. Definite bad taste in the mouth.
Received the same yet only paid $174.99 last year. That's over 50% increase. Considering only need it for 49ers games and only get to watch a handful at best live I can't justify that cost. Looks like redzone will be my live viewing this season.

I do believe they clearly stated last year that Season Plus was the only option this season and that there would be no reduced price
I'd be fine with that (and most likely just not subscribe) if they weren't trying to tell me that this year is the same as what I had/paid last year when it's clearly not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just looked at my renewal email based on the commentary here and all I have is the following:

upload_2017-7-2_11-42-29.png

No mention of the annual subscription fee, just this installment notice...so am I going to pay $104.99 X 3 installments?

More than a little ingenuious not to publish the entire subscription price in the renewal email.

Anyone else have a note like this?

I just looked at my renewal email based on the commentary here and all I have is the following:

View attachment 388000

No mention of the annual subscription fee, just this installment notice...so am I going to pay $104.99 X 3 installments?

More than a little ingenuious not to publish the entire subscription price in the renewal email.

You’re all set for the upcoming NFL Season!

Dear GG,

The 2017 NFL Season is right around the corner and you’re set to enjoy all the action from your connected devices. This year expect the same great features and MORE - 250+ live games in HD including preseason, regular season, Playoffs & Super Bowl LII, NFL RedZone, 24/7 NFL network, archives, downloadable games (on both iOS and Android devices), Coaches Film, condensed games, and all on a new and improved platform!

Your Season Plus Pass (Installments) subscription is set to auto renew on or around 1 August 2017. That's when your NFL account will be billed for the first installment in AUD at your previous 2016 rate of 104.99 AUD and your access to NFL action continues. You will then be billed monthly for your two remaining installments.

If you no longer wish to continue your access to NFL Game Pass, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:

• Sign into your account at NFL.com/gamepass
  • Click "My Account" link in the top right of the page
  • Click "Update Billing Information"
  • Uncheck the box that indicates you would like to be auto-renewed for the 2017 NFL Season
If the above cancellation method doesn't work for you, please contact our Digital Care team by filling out this form.

Get ready for a very exciting season!

Your NFL.com Team

View attachment 388000

Sounds like it. I honestly misread that as just $104.99 and was wondering how the hell you got that price, which is probably what is intended.

The US have different consumer protections so I'm guessing not stating the total cost is ok over there, if still unethical.

edit: the reference to "Get Ready for an Exciting Season" as a 49er fan is a gross misrepresentation.

Just saying.

edit (1): I liked your above post GG.exe, but I don't really like the content if that is true.

but I don't really like the content if that is true.
It makes sense why it's true.
Like long-time customers on Optus/Telstra phone plans and broadband packages....you miss out on all the discounts and bigger Gig data offers. Because they're always offering those to people who are SWITCHING from other companies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back