PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

That moment when you notice auto-save was somehow disabled the last time and you have to finish native fortress again. My heart sank :(
Crash Bandicoot is trolling us.

crash-bandicoot-troll-2-300x170.jpg

Got up to Native Fortress yesterday and rage quit to play Crash 3. Then went back to Crash 1 and got all the way past The High Road last night.

I stand by my assessment that Crash 1 doesn't hold up as well compared to Crash 2/3. It's still fun though.

Load times aside, this remaster is as good as it possibly could have been.

It really kills me that when you're jumping if you let go of the directional button, instead of continuing your jump you just fall straight down. Killing me trying to get used to it again.

Does anyone else feel the games colours are extremely birght to the point of hurting your eyes? Particularly with number 1

They are bright but not like you describe, sounds like you need to turn some of the picture settings on your TV down

finally beat slippery climb, cost me like 20 lives. and f**k whoever decided that needed to have a colored gem. No way im doing that without dying.

Took me about 20 lives as well. That run to the first checkpoint can die in a horrible fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back