No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

DDSyRAcUQAAwrs5.jpg:large

Let the domino effect begin. It's after the bye now, I'm hoping we see more signings in the next fortnight.

Here is a huge positive, we haven't bombed a drafted since 2012
2013 - ape, a Pearce, grey
2014 - Weller, Blakely, Langdon, Deluca
2015 - Tucker, balic,
2016 - Logue, Darcy, cox, Ryan

I reckon at least 9/13 will make it from that list, we also topped up our 2011 draftees so the only real year we went to the wilderness was 2012, list is in good shape.

A positive I feel people are taking for granted is how much better Neale is offensively this year. Enormous improvement from our doig medallist and it almost feels expected as he's made huge improvements in his game each year for 4+ years now. His 27 disposal games this year are far more creative and dangerous than 40 touch game last year as his kicking has improved

On SM-A5100 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep. He's an elite mid now. Very impressive season so far.

Here is a huge positive, we haven't bombed a drafted since 2012
2013 - ape, a Pearce, grey
2014 - Weller, Blakely, Langdon, Deluca
2015 - Tucker, balic,
2016 - Logue, Darcy, cox, Ryan

I reckon at least 9/13 will make it from that list, we also topped up our 2011 draftees so the only real year we went to the wilderness was 2012, list is in good shape.

Ape is a bomb. He's played 7 games in 4 years and probably won't ever play again.

View attachment 387981

This is something I'm happy about.

We're pumping games into the kids. All 4 of our 2016 draftees are playing today. Logue is looking a little lost at times but getting games at the highest level will help him adjust quicker. I think he's going to be pretty special once he settles in a bit.

A few times where you could see a glimpse of his size speed and agility in one moment of play. I thought, Oh I get it now. Hes gonna be alright for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

positives, the kids are getting games and thats what will put us ahead in the long run, we need this season of pain to make them want it more. Always have said 2018 will be the year we get back into the finals, im happy with about 12th or 13th this season

Hughes played his best game :)
Ryan, Cox and Darcy all getting better each week.:)
Blakely back next week. :)
Bennell and Balic maybe next week too. :)

All in time for our GF :D
Just for a joke , Peel GF ? I don't think peel will make it this year but who know? definitely had a winning culture for youth if win back to back .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back