Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brennan Cox looks a good choice this week (covering me for a Kennedy donut)

Hope he actually scores alright, and goes up in value reasonably, and crucially that Ross doesn't drop him randomly ten minutes pre game. God I hate Lyon playing this game.

Last edited:

Buzza was pretty good tonight! Hopefully he keeps his spot and we don't drop him.

Simpson & Z. Guthrie both showed good signs at times but need 1-2 preseasons in the gym. Might be SC picks in the future we'll see.
Buzzzzzzaaaa

Here2tellyouwhy

A bit of talk on the Tigers board about Bolton being an IN this week. Cousins unlikely for Hawthorn. Not sure about Myers.

Will be great to have Bolton back just as a "warm body" on the bench again. :p

I reckon Cousins will be back soon too. :thumbsu:

Will be great to have Bolton back just as a "warm body" on the bench again. :p

I reckon Cousins will be back soon too. :thumbsu:

Nope. Arrogant Clarko would rather finish 8th and have no hope than finish 15th and play the kids. Now that they've won a few there's no hope Cousins will be back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake Hardwick gets the Rising Star nomination this week.

He's been very good but I thought one of Witherden, Ainsworth or C. Curnow was going to get it this week.
AFL are a week out with the RS.

Hardwick should have got it last week after he kept Betts to 1 goal

Witherden should have got it this week and will get it next week, you watch!

If he ever becomes SC relevant expect a lot of buzz lightyear gif spam. I'm developed by a nice collection, as is our VFL twitter guy :D

In other news, Simpson won't play this weekend and thus be on the bubble. Unlike the team is back in geelong with Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back