The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Just give it to Jenkins now, look how easily teams are getting out the back joe the goose gimme goals and he is the master of them
Jenkins is the ultimate autoselection vs Adelaide after his 8 goals from a collective 50m out last year.

[also]
better mozart.png
Someone's had a little fun with his wiki page.

Just give it to Jenkins now, look how easily teams are getting out the back joe the goose gimme goals and he is the master of them

Correct weight, Jenkins picks up another medal, hope Bev is on his christmas card list with a plan that lets him get his out the back specials with ease

d6bc796b4fa7031264dcd75b40d6d169.jpg

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm

Western Bulldogs v Melbourne

FB
[41] Jay Lockhart, [1] Steven May, [8] Jake Lever

HB
[3] Christian Salem, [20] Adam Tomlinson, [14] Michael Hibberd

C
[15] Ed Langdon, [7] Jack Viney, [4] James Harmes

HF
[2] Nathan Jones, [26] Sam Weideman, [5] Christian Petracca

FF
[36] Kysaiah Pickett, [25] Tom McDonald, [31] Bayley Fritsch

FOL
[21] Braydon Preuss, [18] Jake Melksham, [13] Clayton Oliver

IC
[9] Charlie Spargo, [10] Angus Brayshaw, [22] Aaron vandenBerg, [32] Tom Sparrow

EMG
[19] Mitch Hannan, [24] Trent Rivers, [38] Mitch Brown, [44] Joel Smith

Last edited:
I have been looking at the player ratings. Unfortunately for the contenders, they were on a losing team, so no standouts.

I would give the Majak award for this week to May, who had highest SC points on 110 v average of 88 and was named as their best player.
To put this in context, Lipi got 87 points for us yesterday [and people were calling for him to be dropped!] and Libba 109.
While he didn't have a huge impact on the game, May certainly was solid and mopped up many of our wayward I50s as per his 9 uncontested possies, which was his only stat 30% higher than average.

Honourable mention to Lever, who the Hun rated as their second best for the day. He had several stats 30% higher than average - total possies [14] and intercepts [12], basically. His sc points were 98 v av. 77.

Only a few other Melb players were above average points.

Interestingly, one of our players had 100% DE. Guess who?

It seems the Hun don't have the same tables online showing stats that are 30% above av. so would have to have access to the paper to do this :(

Interestingly, one of our players had 100% DE. Guess who?

The way you're asking made me instantly think Gardner (and I promise I haven't checked). Had a thought about it, usually players in his position have a really high DE due to taking low risk dish offs to players around them or easy switch kicks to open players. Iirc he didn't have much of it at all, and the less they get the less chances they have to fluff a disposal. And he didn't have (for once) any egregiously disastrous attempts at switch kicks yesterday and seemed to not make any mistakes (if he had made a mistake we'd all be talking about it).

I'm locking in Gardner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back