List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
850 is roughly 700 in the old money.

Pay him 800.

Can't afford to lose. Need to stop the rot of player drain even if that means giving up a premium.

Sick of being viewed as a finishing school.

I know he does spurts in the midfield.. can he do it full time?

If not I don't think we need to stack our forward line any further.
Stringer when in form is a match winner much like Dangerfield and Martin no matter where he plays...can turn a game on it's head in a matter of minutes like few can in the AFL.

Stringer when in form is a match winner much like Dangerfield and Martin no matter where he plays...can turn a game on it's head in a matter of minutes like few can in the AFL.

Don't disagree but who does he replace in our forward line?

Tex? No
Jenkins? No
McGovern? No
Eddie? no
Lynch? no

I guess he can go in while Cameron goes into the midfield, but that makes us awful tall up forward.

Don't disagree but who does he replace in our forward line?

Tex? No
Jenkins? No
McGovern? No
Eddie? no
Lynch? no

I guess he can go in while Cameron goes into the midfield, but that makes us awful tall up forward.
In form he's superior to everyone bar maybe Eddie, and considerably so in most cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In form Tex shits on an in form Stringer in my opinion. But both are well down from their best in my eyes.
We'll have to agree to disagree then, Stringer can do things Tex can only dream of on a football field and that's not a knock on Tex either, he's a gun when in form but Stringer in form is unstoppable.

We'll have to agree to disagree then, Stringer can do things Tex can only dream of on a football field and that's not a knock on Tex either, he's a gun when in form but Stringer in form is unstoppable.

Stringer is a freak with what he can accomplish, absolutely.

But Tex has him well and truly covered with his football brain.

I guess another big plus for Stringer at the Crows would be he's a very good contested mark and combined with McGovern (Surely we can't lose both?) that might go a long way towards fixing that deficiency for us.

I hate Stringer. Think he's the biggest nob going around who doesn't play for Port or whose name doesn't rhyme with Shmangershmield

But every time I watch him, most games anyway, he pulls out something when needed.

Probably the best match winner / clutch player in the league.

I hate Stringer. Think he's the biggest nob going around who doesn't play for Port or whose name doesn't rhyme with Shmangershmield

But every time I watch him, most games anyway, he pulls out something when needed.

Probably the best match winner / clutch player in the league.
I don't disagree with any of this but it is well documented he's not Beveridge's poster boy so wouldn't be totally out of the question to shake him loose IMO, especially if Lever wants out to the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back