Media Swamprats pull together - Ant Bear named Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

You kinda lost me at "Facebook". Don't get me started on that scourge on society...

But you have to admit, there seems to be a pattern, where the same group of particular poster, with no SFA or AFL alliance, seem to push a common agenda.
They like/dislike the same posters, etc... it happens too often to be coincidence.

That constitutes a club or clique in my opinion. It's difficult to miss, you don't even need to look that closely. I'm certainly not saying there's anything wrong with it. Just an observation.
Hadn't noticed tbh.

Fair enough. I'm just happy to have an exchange with such a high profile poster.
I'm all giddy. Can I get an autograph?
No.
Is this another one of your things where you are obviously taking the piss but anyone who replies to you is obviously super serious?
You betcha :). Good to see you're still holding onto that.

I never melt. You have to care to melt. That even a simpleton must be able to comprehend.
It's not melting if it's fun.
The imbeciles will call anything a melt.
- explain it? A melt
- post too many words after a melt call. A melt
- this post. A melt

Nothing like the old days where posters such as MD ( ;) ) used to go off on massive tangents and explode.
Now anything classifies as a melt, and those players that started this have destroyed part of the league for doing so.

You mean a facebook chat where gambling, sport, family and real life situations are discussed by like-minded individuals? The SFA rarely cops a mention.

But no, apparently the SFA is life, and the "boys club" is out to control the league. Therefore, a super serious club is needed in response!
It used to be like that. However these days I've noticed a bit more focus on SFA and trolling of particular people in the league.

They use melt when they can't think of a suitable comeback
It used to be like that. However these days I've noticed a bit more focus on SFA and trolling of particular people in the league
I'm shocked to be sitting here #scandal

They use melt when they can't think of a suitable comeback

I'm shocked to be sitting here #scandal
Meh, I think since they keep adding and kicking me they haven't got anyone to really troll so decided to look outside at others?

Meh, I think since they keep adding and kicking me they haven't got anyone to really troll so decided to look outside at others?

Well you said you muted us so we got offended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The imbeciles will call anything a melt.
- explain it? A melt
- post too many words after a melt call. A melt
- this post. A melt

Nothing like the old days where posters such as MD ( ;) ) used to go off on massive tangents and explode.
Now anything classifies as a melt, and those players that started this have destroyed part of the league for doing so.

It used to be like that. However these days I've noticed a bit more focus on SFA and trolling of particular people in the league.
Nice melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back