NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Just got a Samsung S8 today... downloaded the game pass app, open it, says that the app is moving to another app.

What do I do?!

Wait for them to release a broken app about 3 months into the season that will crash all the time.

I have to admit I am going to struggle to justify paying $279 for a 1-15 Jets team but i'll do it anyway

You blokes continuing to pay are helping to keep the prices up. Everyone boycotts one year and the price will soon drop

I want to watch my team every week at a time that suits me, this is the only option, so I'll pay. They know this, so the price doesn't bother me (well, it does a little bit but I understand it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my issue is having the ability to pause games (as I watch at work and am rudely interrupted by people wanting me to work at times). Also having the condensed game available is a real plus.

So I will also pay up like the sucker that I am. Please go above .500 Eagles.

Yeah my issue is having the ability to pause games (as I watch at work and am rudely interrupted by people wanting me to work at times). Also having the condensed game available is a real plus.

So I will also pay up like the sucker that I am. Please go above .500 Eagles.

So much money, its a hard life carrying around such a heavy wallet. :p

Why not free? Aren't you complaining about money?

i cant be f**ked getting up at at 3am to find a shitty stream that looks like it was streamed using dial-up internet. it makes 7Mate look like its high quality.

I would much rather pay for reliable and high quality streams that will never go down.

and i get to switch between games without issue, and get coaches film. the price should be better but i have been using gamepass for almost 10 years no f**king chance am i going back to shitty streams like the ones i sometimes have to suffer through for CFB.

i cant be f**ked getting up at at 3am to find a shitty stream that looks like it was streamed using dial-up internet. it makes 7Mate look like its high quality.

I would much rather pay for reliable and high quality streams that will never go down.

and i get to switch between games without issue, and get coaches film. the price should be better but i have been using gamepass for almost 10 years no f**king chance am i going back to shitty streams like the ones i sometimes have to suffer through for CFB.
Then do HD

Then do HD

they still look like s**t. and most of them have pop-up banners that adblock doesnt remove and takes up 1/5 of the screen. some even take you out of full screen to close them.

Ill just use some of my tax return to pay for Gamepass. I have been lucky and a few times been given gamepass for less than full price.

I'm reconsidering :( I'll probably cave. Tho it'd be nice to cave in after sparkyblue has given that $40 discount code ;)

I'd love to know whether sparkyblue is in a position to pass on information that the NFL/service providers greed and insane, repeated price rises is causing many of Australia's most hardcore supporters to forego the service.

I hope they at least keep stats on how many people are cancelling/turning off the autorenew as a result of the email the other day. Maybe if there's enough cancellations they might go back to offering promo codes to lure people back in.

I'd love to know whether sparkyblue is in a position to pass on information that the NFL/service providers greed and insane, repeated price rises is causing many of Australia's most hardcore supporters to forego the service.

I hope they at least keep stats on how many people are cancelling/turning off the autorenew as a result of the email the other day. Maybe if there's enough cancellations they might go back to offering promo codes to lure people back in.
Sparky is one of the head honchos of nfl digital care. He has the power!

It's pretty disappointing that they try to slug fans like this so much money. Realistically you wouldn't think there would be that many people making the purchase each season, so why not look after the fans trying to? I guess they probably think that everyone will just pay whatever crazy price they decide on.

Look up @NFLGamePass on twitter and see all the feedback they're getting globally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back