Training 2017 Season Training Reports

DaveLister

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think he will play forward. He will actually have a fellow ruckman this week.
seems unlikely that Griff will play unless you count Tabs as a ruckman.
Tabs was doing ruck drills with Darcy this morning and seems like the most likely candidate to come in but I don't see him rucking much more than when Darcy is on the bench.

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
seems unlikely that Griff will play unless you count Tabs as a ruckman.
Tabs was doing ruck drills with Darcy this morning and seems like the most likely candidate to come in but I don't see him rucking much more than when Darcy is on the bench.

Yeah, I meant Tabs. Darcy was rucking basically solo the last couple of weeks, and Ross said they had planned for him to ruck most of the game anyway before Sandi went down. I can't see him on the bench too much. Darcy looks a dangerous forward when he's up there and we have a dearth of those.

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
We haven't got a kp forward's a-hole, and Darcy can kick goals, something 211 has been hopeless at for a long, long time

scon

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2009
western australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Long haired Champs.
Weather looks much improved.Don't give too much away about our revolutionary new forward structure when they do the match sims.
Let's leave it 'til Sunday to shock the footballing world!:cool:

Last edited:

scon

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2009
western australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Long haired Champs.
I wonder what advantage irish line dancing gives our players?
An irrepressible buoyancy, a vivacious spirit, a kindliness and tolerance for the common frailties of man and a feeling that 'it is time enough to bid the devil good morning when you meet him' are some of the many character traits which Irish dance develops.

Training report - 7 July

Last edited:
Any group celebrations at the end of the session. Nyhuis look happy?

No celebrations. He was asked if he is playing and said he didn't know. Same with Deluca. He was asked if his bags are packed and he said yes but he'll probably have to unpack them.

Did Bennell train fully?

Yes.

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
Did Bennell train fully?

2vj62bl.gif

that's a wee bit exciting

Tundrawolf

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2007
The Den
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sorry I would have liked to have met the regular training watchers who all do a great job but I had a school clinic opposite the Cockburn ARC facilities at Legacy Park so had to dash early. Next time I'd love to come and say hi.

Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
Weather looks much improved.Don't give too much away about our revolutionary new forward structure when they do the match sims.
Let's leave it 'til Sunday to shock the footballing world!:cool:
Understatement of the century. We were so secretive that Nyhuis didn't even know he was going to play Fwd until Sunday morning.

Back