PS4 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Out Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

bulletride

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Top kek :D

RE7 is on sale atm I notice this morning. $55 on PSN. I've been wanting to get it since it came out. Worth jumping on?

Absolutely, I finished it up last night and its probably my favourite since the goat RE2. Been cheaper than that recently, I picked it up for $38 from Costco last week.

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
The platinum relic for Generator Room was crazy difficult. Got there with .23 to spare.

Please tell me the time trials on Crash 2 are easier...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Played through Crash 2 some more, bosses easily the easiest part now. Not a fan of how the skid jump controls especially when needing to slid under the electric fences which never gave me trouble before.

Also I like the look of the bonus levels now, they look really cool

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
upload_2017-7-8_18-55-17.jpeg

These time trails are going to kill me.

Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rams, Raptors, Leafs, Blue Jays
That part right at the end when you get on the booster and the car in front blocks you right near the end is controller throwing fuel haha

Got it, on like my 10th try today.

Hate that level.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Native Fortress, The Lost City, SunSet Vista, The High Road, Fumbling in the Dark and Jaw of Darkness are the ones left to get gold+ on the time trails.

aussiedude How difficult are these?

High Road is the worst but when you get used to the jumps its not as bad just about getting the speed. Fumbling in the dark is also hard if you dont get the timing right. The other 4 are all about getting the right timing, Sunset vista can be a bitch since its by far the longest level and you can stuff up bad on the jumps to the 3rd section. but it will also let you gain a invincible mask just after those jumps which speed you up past some bats and fire if you dont get hit before them, Native Fortress just needs luck with how the spike posts and fires line up and you need to move from bounce box to the next without going back down.

Start with High Road and Fumbling since they are the worst. on the High road try and keep the Aku Aku to use on the 3rd pig, dont use the ropes much because it can take too long to get centered.

I wish the game recorded and saved time trials to go back and watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back