Oppo Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

McGovern or Yeo it's a tough call , I've liked what Sheed has done this year , massive f*ck up by Simpson not to slot him into Priddus's spot but I'm going for one out of the box Nic Nat as good a Darcy has been I think his weakness is centre square Nic Nat in for those Darcy around the ground and look out

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

McGovern or Yeo it's a tough call , I've liked what Sheed has done this year , massive f*ck up by Simpson not to slot him into Priddus's spot but I'm going for one out of the box Nic Nat as good a Darcy has been I think his weakness is centre square Nic Nat in for those Darcy around the ground and look out

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Booooo! Darcy forever, Nic Nat never.

The ironical thing is that BB was a docker supporter before he got drafted, would have been over the moon had we drafted him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he was younger, Kennedy obviously. Current reality, McGovern.

A fit version of Nic-Nat would be nice. Imagine him with our midfield around him over the next few years ... nice. Plus, he wouldn't have to text Walters so much to keep his form up, Nic could just shout at him from across the locker room.

A fit version of Nic-Nat would be nice. Imagine him with our midfield around him over the next few years ... nice. Plus, he wouldn't have to text Walters so much to keep his form up, Nic could just shout at him from across the locker room.
Just received a text from Nic to say that wouldn't happen.
He'll tweet something shortly to confirm it.

This week choices are ironic for me, Darling for starters, McGovern, Yeo, what might of been.
...yup its ironic the last two games most 'picked' player's were dyed in the wool freo supporters (xcept darls) and in reality considering their 'costs' at the time should of been on our list no question.
oh well I can still dream, no matter how minor of jez playing for freo :'-(...its one of the reasons (the obvious being the kid can play and fills a need) why I'd love for the club to nab mitch...I seriously dont think I could handle both gov boys playing for the sworn enemy!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back