Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Training Watchers, is there good access to the Train station from the ARC? I'm hoping to come down tomorrow with the kids.

Yes. I have been catching the train the past couple of weeks as my car is not running at the moment. It is about a 10-15 minute walk depending on how fast you walk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media reporting that Brad Hill, Michael Johnson and Joel Hamling looking sore and not able to train with the main squad. Balic has injured his calf but doesn't seem too serious, but has left the track. Lee Spurr also not able to train fully and confined to just running laps. Mundy, Grey and Bennell are with the main squad and training well.

Media reporting that Brad Hill, Michael Johnson and Joel Hamling looking sore and not able to train with the main squad. Balic has injured his calf but doesn't seem too serious, but has left the track. Lee Spurr also not able to train fully and confined to just running laps. Mundy, Grey and Bennell are with the main squad and training well.
Just Freo things :rolleyes:

Read that as "Bennell has injured his calf"

Lost my s**t.

Thank *...I'm calm, I'm calm.

Can confirm that Bennell completed the full seasion and then signed autographs for the kids.

Start warming up the V-twin...

Something's definitely warming up

893471a0ee636b3631b11f95ba4d542b25d9dbbede69c7b9dc3cf607b6b183b1.jpg

Hi Mate did that come from a club source?

Yeah. One of my mates who does the banner was planning to come on Friday but was told by the club liaison that they have moved Friday's session to Subi.

Ridculous numbers at open training today.
Zac Clarke was running (not sprinting, not jogging) the length of the ground today, after the autograph signing was finished. Sheridan also gingerly jogging along.
Fyfe was one of the last to finish signing autographs and as he left the adoring crowds, Luke Ryan called out "Fyfey, Fyfey, Fyfey, Fyfey!" with a huge grin on his face.

Ridculous numbers at open training today.
Zac Clarke was running (not sprinting, not jogging) the length of the ground today, after the autograph signing was finished. Sheridan also gingerly jogging along.
Fyfe was one of the last to finish signing autographs and as he left the adoring crowds, Luke Ryan called out "Fyfey, Fyfey, Fyfey, Fyfey!" with a huge grin on his face.
So Fyfe makes his own teammates line up with the plebs if they want an autograph? What a campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back