Training 2017 Season Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

So Fyfe makes his own teammates line up with the plebs if they want an autograph? What a campaigner
No just Luke Ryan, who our media people don't seem to be aware is a player yet...

As per the article @ http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-07-11/bradley-hill-kid-of-the-kings their caption for this photo is:

Bradley Hill with some young Freo fans at the HBF School Holiday Fun Day.

bradley_hill_SHD.jpg

But I thought all the players hated Fyfe? Why would they ask for his autograph if they hate him?

I dunno, forgery purposes? He's set to make a killing with his next contract so everyone knows he's going to be loaded.

No just Luke Ryan, who our media people don't seem to be aware is a player yet...

As per the article @ http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-07-11/bradley-hill-kid-of-the-kings their caption for this photo is:

Bradley Hill with some young Freo fans at the HBF School Holiday Fun Day.

bradley_hill_SHD.jpg

I think Brad needs to teach those little kids, and that big kid, how to properly smile on camera. yikes.

Nah he is running on the Alter-G machine in the gym. I don't expect to see him play this year.

Neither does the club, changed from TBC to season on the injury list this week.

Sucks could have done with him come finals time :).
Will have to settle for an uninterrupted preseason and a clean run at 2018.

Last edited:
Ridculous numbers at open training today.
Zac Clarke was running (not sprinting, not jogging) the length of the ground today, after the autograph signing was finished. Sheridan also gingerly jogging along.
Fyfe was one of the last to finish signing autographs and as he left the adoring crowds, Luke Ryan called out "Fyfey, Fyfey, Fyfey, Fyfey!" with a huge grin on his face.

lol totally forgot Zac Clarke was still on our list. :oops:

Walters' shoulder was strapped quite heavily today and he wringed a few times in the little while I was there, any idea when he did it during the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems odd to want to train at Subi on Friday when they can replicate the dimensions of the ground at Cockburn? I thought that was what was so fantastic about their new facility. That is if they are really going to train at Subi

Walters' shoulder was strapped quite heavily today and he wringed a few times in the little while I was there, any idea when he did it during the game?

Have no idea but could it be this? (courtesy of the North fellow who just posted a blog on our board)

img_3869.png

Seems odd to want to train at Subi on Friday when they can replicate the dimensions of the ground at Cockburn? I thought that was what was so fantastic about their new facility. That is if they are really going to train at Subi

Still that makes a good substitute for interstate grounds that players can't be at, even though most of them will know Subi well why wouldn't you train there if it was available.

Can't hurt to have final planning where you can point to the exact spot your talking about.

Didn't think we trained there much these days

I thought it might be a properly closed session, as the new facility is almost impossible to close off.

Except the Eagles will have full access to the oval as it's their office?

I wonder if they're training somewhere completely different?

Yeah. One of my mates who does the banner was planning to come on Friday but was told by the club liaison that they have moved Friday's session to Subi.

Thanks Mate the club had a Harbourmaster Members function at ARC tonight and Ross did confirm that they are training tomorrow at Domain in the afternoon for the first time this season. We were shown through the Footy Club part of the facility and its amazing .

David Pitts the GM Operations spoke at the function so did Steve Rosich and Ross was informally interviewed by Pittsy in a candid interview and he talked about the rebuild and when asked about some injured players he mentioned in reference to Harley Balic that he had torn a hamstring and he wont be ready to play for 3 weeks. He did confirm that Harley Bennell would play this weekend. @DudleyDocker @salim malik

Thanks Mate the club had a Harbourmaster Members function at ARC tonight and Ross did confirm that they are training tomorrow at Domain in the afternoon for the first time this season. We were shown through the Footy Club part of the facility and its amazing .

David Pitts the GM Operations spoke at the function so did Steve Rosich and Ross was informally interviewed by Pittsy in a candid interview and he talked about the rebuild and when asked about some injured players he mentioned in reference to Harley Balic that he had torn a hamstring and he wont be ready to play for 3 weeks. He did confirm that Harley Bennell would play this weekend. @DudleyDocker @salim malik

I forgot to say it is a closed session tomorrow arvo at Domain [USER=89099]gaskin
salim malik DudleyDocker[/USER]

Didn't think we trained there much these days
They are having a light dinner as part of their preparations after training and we have so many newbies in the derby so maybe RTB thinks a training run and the dinner will spark the team up.

Surely can't be balic having hamstring 3 weeks same as Sherro . Hopefully just didn't hear properly.

Last edited:
Understatement of the century. We were so secretive that Nyhuis didn't even know he was going to play Fwd until Sunday morning.
Neither did Ross and the coaching staff till they made the decision on Sunday morning and it was conveyed to Nyhuis at 10.00 am by Adam Read the development coach and at tonight's Harbourmaster function I attended Ross explained the rationale for playing him forward.

Neither did Ross and the coaching staff till they made the decision on Sunday morning and it was conveyed to Nyhuis at 10.00 am by Adam Read the development coach and at tonight's Harbourmaster function I attended Ross explained the rationale for playing him forward.
Which was? (the rationale)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back