• 4.2 handballs
  • 13.3 disposals
  • 4.5 marks
  • 1.8 tackles
  • 2.3 hitouts
  • 1.1 inside 50s
  • 2.9 rebound 50s
  • 58.25 DT points

On behalf of everyone here, thanks very much for all your VFL stats during the season.

I think you'd find we will all be rooting for your Swans this weekend. Hope you smash the Giants!

Super excited to see this kid! Not expecting too much.. 8+ intercept marks at CHB, 10 hitouts, 5 contested marks and 2 goals when swung forward late should do it
Inb4 the calls of "should be dropped and not be reconsidered until next year" in the match review thread :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch that Young highlights video on the Dogs website? It shows him blatantly kicking the ball directly into a goal umpires face. Absolutely savage. I like him already.

Ah Scrag ! you are a left field cat ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamilton in the mix too. Wonder if the club will do anything.

Nice touch if they did. I think Lippy is only a good game from a gig. Whilst I can only think Hamilton being named was encouragement. I know which one I'd prefer to be #1000. The one I think will be a 200 gamer.

Would have been good for Lippa to play this week. His birthday is the day after, hes a dog supporter and he would be player number 1000. Gonna be a gun though regardless

If I was Young I'd be getting 999 embroided on my playing jumper like the cricketers have, its a number you can't forget

As long as it isn't embroidered upside down, I'd be in favour of that.

Can't have that. He'd request a trade to Melbourne.

As a former member of the Melbourne Demons(2014), I take offence at that. So might Crossy. ;)

This kid a an dead ringer for a guy that played for us ages ago... hope he becomes as rich

Craig Ellis
930358-e1435118377518-760x438.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back