Opinion Changes vs West Coast OUT: Sheridan (inj) Grey IN: Spurr Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to Domain's groundskeeper and even if it doesn't rain they are going to water the ground heavily. Understandable selections given this. Oh and the whole if we added lots of height to our forward line their back line would still kill us thing.
Exactly. .there talls are way too good for ours regardless..so why try and play the game to their strengths?...better to back in our "smalls" and pace and try play the game to our strength (with lack of pace/run theirs).
Especially if its a bit damp.
Be interesting to see which strategy wins out

"You play your way in and you play your way out"

- Some bullshit artist.

Suban starting on field after getting ripped a new one last weekend is a joke. Deluca should be in for him. Maybe the match committee wants to get him his 150 not on performance basis

The four I like to see will be logue, deluca,nyhuis, Collins .
With either Collins or logue playing forward .
Only want croz in if spurr out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More interested in how Kersten's 6 touches in his 1 WAFL game were enough to earn him a recall but Tabs 6 goals were not.

In the same vein as my previous post, maybe Lyon figures Kersten doesn't have such an extensive history of letting him down yet so has a few more chances up his sleeve?

I'm not particularly anti-Tabs, but I could understand if the match committee patience is starting to wear out.

Suban starting on field after getting ripped a new one last weekend is a joke. Deluca should be in for him. Maybe the match committee wants to get him his 150 not on performance basis

Thought Balla was our worst TBH. Wouldn't mind DeLuca coming in for him. Adds a new dimension nuggety mid/forward.

Also, * you Eagles.

In the same vein as my previous post, maybe Lyon figures Kersten doesn't have such an extensive history of letting him down yet so has a few more chances up his sleeve?

I'm not particularly anti-Tabs, but I could understand if the match committee patience is starting to wear out.

Lyon has let down Tabs down a lot more often than Tabs has let Lyon down.

Taberner would be mad to stay at Fremantle after this season. Guaranteed to be playing elsewhere next year. Meanwhile we'll keep trudging along with a 4 man forward line kicking 70 points a game. Exciting times.

Last edited:
I don't think McGovern has ever had a direct opponent

He will be shook

McCarthy had 3 goals on McGovern by halfway through the 2nd quarter in the last derby - and, I'm sure most will remember that it should have been 4. BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taberner would be mad to stay at Fremantle after this season. Guaranteed to be playing elsewhere next year. Meanwhile we'll keep trudging along with a 4 man forward line kicking 70 points a game. Exciting times.
Mate, you need to let it go at some point..

He's right. Taberner serially shows a bit, buys himself 4-5 games in the side, then does * all for the rest because he's a Frankenstein zombie on the field.

We don't need a player that shows up 20% of the time and does nicht the next.

Mate, you need to let it go at some point..

He's right. Taberner serially shows a bit, buys himself 4-5 games in the side, then does **** all for the rest because he's a Frankenstein zombie on the field.

We don't need a player that shows up 20% of the time and does nicht the next.
BUT HE'S TALL!!!

A 4 pack of wild turkeys says his afl career doesn't see past Freo. He might get another year with us but he ain't getting picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back