No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiderman post credit - sometime patient don't paid off :)

How do you drop players from a side playing fantastic football and not disrupt the morale ? If you want to upset a side going well dropping players to blood newbies for no other reason than they are newbies would be the perfect way to go about it.

'Continuous improvement' salim. Unless your team wins every single game 100 goals to zero then there's ALWAYS room for improvement. Generally, a kid racking up possessions in the WAFL deserves promotion. It shouldn't be like the test team where it's harder to get dropped than selected in the first place. Just my opinion.

Melt time:

Lee Spurr back in... well that one game vs North, when we didn't burn the ball every time it came out of our backline was great. Now it's straight back to 50 meter bombs that land in McGoverns and Barrass' lap. The worst part... IS SPURR RUNING PAST A PERSON AFTER HE HAS TAKEN A MARK, DEMANDING THE BALL, RECEIVING A HANDBALL, THEN JUST BOMBS IT 50 METERS. NOT ONLY IS HE PADDING HIS OWN STATS. BUT ALL IT ACCOMPLISHES IS EITHER A THROW IN (IF WE ARE LUCKY) OR IT'LL JUST COME STRAIGHT BACK. IT HAPPENS 5 OR 6 TIMES A GAME AND I'M ******* SICK OF IT. If he was a good kick, then maybe I could understand. But all he does is take the ball out of Blakely, Weller and Ryans hand, all 3 of which are better kicks then him by a country mile. Not only that. But another favourite pastime of Lee Spurr, IS LEAVING HIS MAN UNGUARDED, TRYING TO SPOIL A PACK, THEN LETTING THE BALL ROLL INTO WHOEVER HE WAS MENT TO BE GUARDING'S LAP, FOR AN EASY CRUMB AND GOAL. HOW IS ROSS STILL GIVING HIM GAMES.

ALSO WHILE I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON, what the hell does Taberner need to do to get a game. I get that he isn't a superstar and I understand he's so inconsistent. BUT we need a number 1 forward so that our bombs inside 50 don't just come straight back out. And with Apeness and A.Pearce injured nobody else is around to compete in that spot. At least have somebody down there capable of getting the ball to ground so our 20'000'000 small forwards can do something. But all we have is Kersten, who is more of a lead up forward that requires kicks to him on the lead (WHO'S ON THE BENCH). And Cox, who is only on his 5th game. How the hell does Ross expect Cox to handle Schofield, McGovern and Barrass all by himself. It's a bloody joke. Look at WCE backline. Yeo, McGovern, Schofield and Barrass are all 190+. ALL WE HAVE IS COX. And don't think for a second that Ross Lyon is going to have a revelation all of the sudden and realise THAT BOMBING IT INTO THE 50 AGAINST THAT DEFENCE, WITH OUR FORWARDLINE, WILL NEVER WORK.

This is going to be a slaughter.

Tabs out and continuing to add Kersten grab only 3 marks a game. Matt Tabs would be absolutely annoyed right now. Let's hope he backs it up with another sublime performance.

Pretty cautious that we've gone in so small this week. Especially against McGovern.

Melt time:

Lee Spurr back in... well that one game vs North, when we didn't burn the ball every time it came out of our backline was great. Now it's straight back to 50 meter bombs that land in McGoverns and Barrass' lap. The worst part... IS SPURR RUNING PAST A PERSON AFTER HE HAS TAKEN A MARK, DEMANDING THE BALL, RECEIVING A HANDBALL, THEN JUST BOMBS IT 50 METERS. NOT ONLY IS HE PADDING HIS OWN STATS. BUT ALL IT ACCOMPLISHES IS EITHER A THROW IN (IF WE ARE LUCKY) OR IT'LL JUST COME STRAIGHT BACK. IT HAPPENS 5 OR 6 TIMES A GAME AND I'M ******* SICK OF IT. If he was a good kick, then maybe I could understand. But all he does is take the ball out of Blakely, Weller and Ryans hand, all 3 of which are better kicks then him by a country mile. Not only that. But another favourite pastime of Lee Spurr, IS LEAVING HIS MAN UNGUARDED, TRYING TO SPOIL A PACK, THEN LETTING THE BALL ROLL INTO WHOEVER HE WAS MENT TO BE GUARDING'S LAP, FOR AN EASY CRUMB AND GOAL. HOW IS ROSS STILL GIVING HIM GAMES.

ALSO WHILE I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON, what the hell does Taberner need to do to get a game. I get that he isn't a superstar and I understand he's so inconsistent. BUT we need a number 1 forward so that our bombs inside 50 don't just come straight back out. And with Apeness and A.Pearce injured nobody else is around to compete in that spot. At least have somebody down there capable of getting the ball to ground so our 20'000'000 small forwards can do something. But all we have is Kersten, who is more of a lead up forward that requires kicks to him on the lead (WHO'S ON THE BENCH). And Cox, who is only on his 5th game. How the hell does Ross expect Cox to handle Schofield, McGovern and Barrass all by himself. It's a bloody joke. Look at WCE backline. Yeo, McGovern, Schofield and Barrass are all 190+. ALL WE HAVE IS COX. And don't think for a second that Ross Lyon is going to have a revelation all of the sudden and realise THAT BOMBING IT INTO THE 50 AGAINST THAT DEFENCE, WITH OUR FORWARDLINE, WILL NEVER WORK.

This is going to be a slaughter.
take off your tin foil hat :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: tabs is not worthy of a spot, he should spend his time at peel to fix his game which i highly doubt he will ever get to a level worthy of AFL footy :drunk::drunk::drunk:

The only thing that really makes sense here is that the club knows Taberner is walking out at the end of year. And who could blame him?

The only thing that really makes sense here is that the club knows Taberner is walking out at the end of year. And who could blame him?
Would be funny if he left and somehow found a way to bring his WAFL form to the AFL at another club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabs out and continuing to add Kersten grab only 3 marks a game. Matt Tabs would be absolutely annoyed right now. Let's hope he backs it up with another sublime performance.

Pretty cautious that we've gone in so small this week. Especially against McGovern.
He'll probably get called into the main side next week after the Harleys make him look like a million bucks this weekend.

* you Ross. We have been complete and utter s**t with our forward 50 entries this year, and you have done ******* nothing. Every week teams take huge amounts of intercept marks because you are too stupid to do anything.

* you for wasting another year. * you for continuing on with boring as * football.

Can some one fire the recruitment team. 10 ******* years we've been searching for someone over 195cm and yet here we are with 44 points for an entire ******* game of football. The ironic thing is Josh Kennedy would have kicked 10 with that amount of I50s. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back