Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
He's a top 10-50 but even his 2 years of peak glory I always felt insulted comparing him to Selwood and especially Ablett. Both those players are consistent and don't cancel out their good form every second game.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
You reckon Gov, CC & Lever are gone?
CC is contracted for 2018 so he isnt going but yes I think Lever and Gov are gone.
Crows are looking at having 3 first round draft picks in this years draft.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
Hasn't this year been labelled another 'super draft'? I mean it's not the best situation but it's a brighter outlook..
Im not sure but im fed up with losing players.. no wonder why we cant win a flag or even make GF. The crows need to offer Lever massive overs to keep him. we can afford to lose Gov and would be handy to get a first round pick for him to maybe pass onto carlton for Gibbs

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hasn't this year been labelled another 'super draft'? I mean it's not the best situation but it's a brighter outlook..
HAHA..the way the crows have been going, the would use 3 first round picks to draft in 3 top vic metro youngsters (maybe one would be from the geelong area) and develop them for 2-3 years before they all want to head home

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
HAHA..the way the crows have been going, the would use 3 first round picks to draft in 3 top vic metro youngsters (maybe one would be from the geelong area) and develop them for 2-3 years before they all want to head home
Or trade one of the picks for an even shitter Menzel brother

mayne man

Senior List
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
He's a top 10-50 but even his 2 years of peak glory I always felt insulted comparing him to Selwood and especially Ablett. Both those players are consistent and don't cancel out their good form every second game.
2 year peak? He is coming back from a broken leg, he is getting better every week. Also his Brownlow medal year is and will be a better year than Selwood would ever play.

Eski3

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2007
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo
You have a very short memory if you think Martin is worth more than Fyfe.

Don't you know that 10 OK games coming back from a broken leg means you're a spud now?

Everyone knows that your annual salary should be worth $10,000 times what your supercoach score was on the weekend

Nightrain

Club Legend
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
He's on the money only 3 players in the comp are worth - Martin, Danger and Buddy.
At least you included 2 non-Geelong players I guess....

FMD. Get your hand off it. Fyfe in his prime easily had/has Selwood's best form covered. Talk about feeling insulted! Selwood has one good year and he's as good as Ablett now?

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
At least you included 2 non-Geelong players I guess....

FMD. Get your hand off it. Fyfe in his prime easily had/has Selwood's best form covered. Talk about feeling insulted! Selwood has one good year and he's as good as Ablett now?

Lol wut? He's not overrated like Fyfe he's been consistently elite since age 18.

Back