Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Bennell bagged himself a new girl it seems. The same girl that apparently shacked up with Justin Bieber when he was in Perth and possibly had a fling with Nick Kyrgios too.

No need to read womens weekly this week guys. I've got it covered.

That gold digger that isn't even hot?

No idea what these people see in her.

Harley Bennell bagged himself a new girl it seems. The same girl that apparently shacked up with Justin Bieber when he was in Perth and possibly had a fling with Nick Kyrgios too.

No need to read womens weekly this week guys. I've got it covered.

Women's Weekly has pics though... where's ours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That gold digger that isn't even hot?

No idea what these people see in her.
Most-Tennis-Balls-held-in-Mouth-(Dog).aspx

What? Who the * would date some hood rat that's famous for shagging Bieber and Kyrgios? What happened to being discreet? Red flags for days.

More confirmation that Bennell is gutter trash and hasn't got a clue off field. But hey, I wish the happy couple all the best.

Geez some are quick to put the boot into this poor girl all based on rumour and gossip.
As the father of two young girls I hope mine aren't judged on the fact they've had sex - far out (insert face palm).
I know it's a forum but seriously, show some restraint on your pre-conceptions, it's embarrassing.

Do as I do and focus on the genetic traits of the lass. Doesn't look like she owns the most athletic set of pins kicking around perth, serious lack of calf bulk - I think HB should move on ....

Geez some are quick to put the boot into this poor girl all based on rumour and gossip.
As the father of two young girls I hope mine aren't judged on the fact they've had sex - far out (insert face palm).
I know it's a forum but seriously, show some restraint on your pre-conceptions, it's embarrassing.

Do as I do and focus on the genetic traits of the lass. Doesn't look like she owns the most athletic set of pins kicking around perth, serious lack of calf bulk - I think HB should move on ....
I agree. My fault for starting it all. I posted it because I recognised her from those articles regarding Bieber and Kyrgios. Doesn't mean we need to **** shame her though. She can see and date whoever she wants. Bennell is no knight in shining armour either. They probably suit each other quite well then!

I agree. My fault for starting it all. I posted it because I recognised her from those articles regarding Bieber and Kyrgios. Doesn't mean we need to **** shame her though.

Who's **** shaming her though?

Comments are mostly referencing the fact that for someone who's had a number of relatively famous boyfriends, she looks more like an ordinary person than a model.

edit: just realised that posters I have on ignore were doing just that. Suggest you also ignore said posters.

Comments are mostly referencing the fact that for someone who's had a number of relatively famous boyfriends, she looks more like an ordinary person than a model.
Probably lines like "sounds like a classy lady" and "who the * would date some hood rat who's famous for shagging x,y,z". Not directly calling her a **** but definitely bagging her out because of who she has slept with.

Imagine you've been dating a girl for a month or something and you jump online and read fans of your footy team calling her a hood rat and stuff....

Not that Harley reads any of this crap but it's weird to see people just randomly slagging off his new gf in one of the last places on the net that's actually 100% supporting him

She just looks like a normal ******* girl

edit: just realised that posters I have on ignore were doing just that. Suggest you also ignore said posters.
Zero evidence that she a) dated either of these two b) banged either of them.

Just as feasible is she wanted to increase her Instagram followers from 11k to 16k by making some cameo appearances next to hotly trending lads. Makes perfect business sense to me.

From her Instagram, you can see a large number of Freo boys have been liking her pics all year. Quite likely then that she's well known within the group. Perhaps she's been seeing someone for awhile before the recent pic? Who knows? Who cares?

Probably lines like "sounds like a classy lady" and "who the **** would date some hood rat who's famous for shagging x,y,z". Not directly calling her a **** but definitely bagging her out because of who she has slept with.

Yeah I didn't see those comments until after I commented because I have the obvious trolls on ignore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back