Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plenty of underperformers and some tasty upgrade targets sitting there, but with 5 trades left gonna leave the trade button alone this week... it's hard. Trying to trust that JPK, Howe and Greene back might help.

giphy.gif

Should win my league game this week so won't be doing any trades unless there are some drastic late withdrawals.

9 trades left. Will most likely get Jelwood in for Scooter next week.

DEF: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Lloyd, Shaw, Hibberd (Ryan, Sharenberg)
MID: Dangerfield, Murphy, Bont, Pendles, JPK, Treloar, Fyfe. Scooter (Greenwood, Witherden, Meyers)
RUCK: Martin, Ryder (Strnadica)
FWD: Yeo, Heeney, Dalhaus, Franklin, Nankervis, Roughead (Parsons, Eddy)

Still sitting on 6... 4 after this week but with pretty good bench cover and $300k in the bank.
Yeah see if i had 6 i would bringing him in as well but with only 4 left and definitely getting selwood next week think ill have to miss the boat. Team is complete with Stewart, shaz, Witherden, Greenwood, parsons and darcy as bench cover and 186K in the bank

just hopefully its not a one off game and then he gets dropped next week

He was our first pick at the last draft and while not kicking straight was producing good numbers for pressure acts, so you probably shouldn't hold your breath on that one. Will play more games than not from here imo.

Rank these four as a replacement for Cripps. Duncan, Murphy, Rockliff, Sloane. I probably have them in that order atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah see if i had 6 i would bringing him in as well but with only 4 left and definitely getting selwood next week think ill have to miss the boat. Team is complete with Stewart, shaz, Witherden, Greenwood, parsons and darcy as bench cover and 186K in the bank

Thomas & Greenwood will be my bench cover for rest of year. None of the others look to me to be capable of hitting 80 average for rest of year. I do have Witherden & Schaz but shaz will probably go for Niyhus next week which will leave me 3 trades and $450k in the bank for finals.

if anyone was wanting james cousins to get another game this season, you are out of luck. cousins most likely ruled out for the rest of the season with a shoulder injury

Will rocky bounce back or should I just blow the bank and get dusty or Zorko?
Interested in the answer to this one as well. Have Mitch Wallis, who's consistently getting 65's. A Wallis t Rocky trade will cost $30K. With only 4 trades left, is this a risk worth taking, or stick with the 4 trades?

Options? 8 Trades – 230k
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd – Nth, Ryan)
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dank, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Parsons (Eddy, Greenwood)
****Leave your best options below**** Thanks

Options? 8 Trades – 230k
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd – Nth, Ryan)
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dank, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Parsons (Eddy, Greenwood)
****Leave your best options below**** Thanks
Put Greenwood on the field over Parsons for start.
Touhy/Newman>Laird
or
Powell-Pepper>Selwood

Tempted to bring in J Selwood as bench cover (can do SPP to Selwood with 130k in the bank). I don't have a complete team (Greenwood in fwds as F6 only remaining upgrade now), but how can I resist? 6 trades left. I have enough cash to bring Lynch in for Parsons which would effectively complete my team if you think Lynch is a premo. Could at least loop him with Greenwood each week to attempt to avoid those 30's. But then I would have to downgrade somewhere else, in order to go SPP to Selwood next week, leaving me with 3 trades. Having a midfield group of Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, Sloane, Oliver, Murphy, Bont, Pendles and Selwood able to loop one each week would feel pretty good though.

So Parsons->Lynch this week, then next week downgrade prob Scharenberg to Nyhuis, and go SPP to Selwood, or go straight SPP to Selwood this week or next, and wait to upgrade to a better fwd premo later on like Ryder or Greene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back