Opinion Changes vs West Coast OUT: Sheridan (inj) Grey IN: Spurr Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

toast are always fave's at subi.
Those odds look like the demo derby ones
They were already favourites.

In a remarkably difficult tipping season, big betting moves in Freo games at Subi have been remarkably accurate. The Derby is a 7 figure betting turnover game, a drift of this magnitude is a very significant event.

Most of the big moves have been limited to the day of the game, this one is two days ahead of the game. That is usually an indication of a major late change. It will be interesting to see who / if anyone is held over from the Peel Thunder game tomorrow.

Our odds blew out to $3.15 last Sunday after Mundy was a late out. Rumours around that Hambling won't get up.
Ugh. Collins on Kennedy again. That's a huge ask. Wouldn't mind Dawson tbh. He's the one that can match his run, and hell hes not gonna play again, so might as well go in hard as he can. Just too much of a mobile forward for Collins.

I like Collins but I'd probably rather their 2nd option if Hamling doesn't get up - shift Nyhuis to the backline instead. Even with Hamling I think it's more about pressure upfield by our mids so Kennedy doesn't have silver service. If Collins come in and gets eaten up (against arguably the best key forward in the game) it'd pretty tough for his confidence (and the coaches' confidence in him).

I like Collins but I'd probably rather their 2nd option if Hamling doesn't get up - shift Nyhuis to the backline instead. Even with Hamling I think it's more about pressure upfield by our mids so Kennedy doesn't have silver service. If Collins come in and gets eaten up (against arguably the best key forward in the game) it'd pretty tough for his confidence (and the coaches' confidence in him).
Ross curve ball , move Cox to backline , playing Collins/deluca forward . Prefer deluca go to gaff rather than Collins playiñg .

This is apparently the only reason Collins is on our list so if they aren't going to play him when Hamling is injured might as well delist him right now.

Freo already need to paid up Yarran contract , don't think is a good idea to delist Collins Now .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy might be a late withdrawal too
I wouldn't imagine so. They'll want to win this game even more now with the dons win last night. They'll throw everything at us to stay in the top 8 hunt. Including a 90% Kennedy.

Pretty short memory. Has played two good games and one average one.
Pretty short memory ? The guy has played 3 games and has done nothing to suggest he is afl standard. He has always been average and never done enough to suggest he is improving. How's that short memory ? The is stinking it up

Pretty short memory ? The guy has played 3 games and has done nothing to suggest he is afl standard. He has always been average and never done enough to suggest he is improving. How's that short memory ? The is stinking it up
S
This is apparently the only reason Collins is on our list so if they aren't going to play him when Hamling is injured might as well delist him right now.
Sammy on ground for Peel right now

They were already favourites.

In a remarkably difficult tipping season, big betting moves in Freo games at Subi have been remarkably accurate. The Derby is a 7 figure betting turnover game, a drift of this magnitude is a very significant event.

Most of the big moves have been limited to the day of the game, this one is two days ahead of the game. That is usually an indication of a major late change. It will be interesting to see who / if anyone is held over from the Peel Thunder game tomorrow.

I don't gamble, but I follow the odds for various reasons (including a comp I'm in) and that sounds about right. Upsets happen of course, but the movement of odds have generally been well founded most of the time I've paid attention.

As for held over - I believe only player held over is Grey. Given Hamling is the most likely out, that's hardly like-for-like ... except both have injury concerns. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back