AFL 2017 - R17 St Kilda v Essendon - 19:50pm AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That's cute

Thanks, mum thinks I am too. However, I suggest you go and look at the ladder and add 8 premiership points on Essendon's total and tell me what position they would be on the ladder tonight.

After you do that I'm happy to debate how many games Essendon and other teams around them will win for the rest of the year.

Lost to Brisbane a couple of weeks ago. Settle down.

Bombers were good tonight but gee whiz the Saints were putrid. Got enough of the ball but then had no plan when going forward and ended up constantly bombing it to an outnumbered situation in their forward 50. Do they have a forward line coach? Also don't know if I've seen a team fumble more than the Saints did tonight.

Not saying we can win the flag but Essendon has had a few of these wins this year and against good sides so it's not like it was a one off performance.

Thanks, mum thinks I am too. However, I suggest you go and look at the ladder and add 8 premiership points on Essendon's total and tell me what position they would be on the ladder tonight.

After you do that I'm happy to debate how many games Essendon and other teams around them will win for the rest of the year.

Grow up. Shoulda coulda woulda any team in the top 8 can play that game. If you're in the 8 that is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 things I learn't tonight .Both these teams are Bi Polar and Big Joe sooks it up to the umps more than Selwood

And you're another obsessive. Something I already knew. So I didn't learn that tonight. Any other lurking foamers out there that want to jump in? :D

I think it is a bit ironic someone replying to every second post calling others obsessive. This is my first post in the thread

Same story as last few years for the Saints. Best is electric but their worst is bottom 4 material. Midfield been embarrassed tonight after dominating Richmond last week.
So what was Essendon when they lost to the bottom team at home? Don't recall the Saints doing that.

Lots of reactionary posts in this thread directed at the Saints. People have short memories.

So what was Essendon when they lost to the bottom team at home? Don't recall the Saints doing that.

Lots of reactionary posts in this thread directed at the Saints. People have short memories.

The Bombers are really bad mentally and have been for years.

Turn up against the cream and go missing against the crap teams.

Been better this year but still have slipups like two weeks ago.

If we can continue to mature in this area we will be a top team, if not we will stay in the middle pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back