Stranded

Remove this Banner Ad

Malc

Debutant
Mar 25, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Stuck in Sydney for the Arsenal tour keeping my soccer loving fiancée happy... any suggestions on where to watch the Derby tomorrow?

Stuck in Sydney for the Arsenal tour keeping my soccer loving fiancée happy... any suggestions on where to watch the Derby tomorrow?

Managed to escape from Terrigal this morning and fly home. Thought I was stuck there also. Good luck.

If you can get to Coggee Bowling Club there is a Freo tragic that runs the joint. Lovely fella. A little Freo embassy it in the middle of NRL loving knobville.

If you get stuck just pay for the app for a week on your phone.
Went to Coogee last year, nice place, hot girls. You ever eaten at The Pavilion? Best steak of my life!

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

S
If you can get to Coggee Bowling Club there is a Freo tragic that runs the joint. Lovely fella. A little Freo embassy it in the middle of NRL loving knobville.

If you get stuck just pay for the app for a week on your phone.

Sounds like Coogee may be the way to go. Have foxtel go and Telstra app so can watch on the phone... but would prefer to have a beer and a few mates to talk to about how good Cox and Darcy are going to be in a few years time.

Can you confirm, is it the Coogee sports club? Or the South Coogee bowling club?

S

Sounds like Coogee may be the way to go. Have foxtel go and Telstra app so can watch on the phone... but would prefer to have a beer and a few mates to talk to about how good Cox and Darcy are going to be in a few years time.

Can you confirm, is it the Coogee sports club? Or the South Coogee bowling club?
The sports club on Dolphin st. Haven't been in a while as I'm South Sydney. Maybe give them a buzz first. Blokes name is David who runs the joint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back