QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

I
Not going to help the kid if he's able to read this.
I don't know him from a bar of soap but sometimes getting away from the father figure and starting fresh on his own is a good thing.
I have seen dad's ruin good kids with bad advise many times.
Just find a club and start having fun with your footy and the rest will follow.
agree 100%

Not likely. Vikings against Eagles only real chance although doubtful Wynnum can kick a big enough score or restrict the Eagles powerful high scoring forwards to get the chocolates

Eagles midfield will dominate the vikings, Eagles ruckman will feed them all day and is a beast and i doubt the vikings will have any answer for it. Eagles by 40+

Eagles midfield will dominate the vikings, Eagles ruckman will feed them all day and is a beast and i doubt the vikings will have any answer for it. Eagles by 40+
Eagles Ruckman has dominated all year,a huge part of this up and coming team

Eagles Ruckman has dominated all year,a huge part of this up and coming team
Ruck man was very dominate and very hard to contain. Well played by the Eagles but will not be able to have 5 yellow cards in the finals and expect to win games.

Ruck man was very dominate and very hard to contain. Well played by the Eagles but will not be able to have 5 yellow cards in the finals and expect to win games.
Yes Macman totally agree that was a really a disappointing element to our win hence why the team was kept in the middle of the ground after the game to discuss and this week our leadership group as put measures in place to erase this behavior as myself and the club do not condone that kind of diciplan. That kind of behavior will not be seen again at our club as penalties will be handed out. But good work Vikings you have a good core group with a few additions and fine tuning you guys could be a dominant club in this comp

Interesting game between Ipswich and Carrara this week, two sides that have been kicking big scores of late
Night game at Ippy this week, conditions may reduce high scoring, could be a grunt and grind game.
Be a good indication of where both sit

Yes Macman totally agree that was a really a disappointing element to our win hence why the team was kept in the middle of the ground after the game to discuss and this week our leadership group as put measures in place to erase this behavior as myself and the club do not condone that kind of diciplan. That kind of behavior will not be seen again at our club as penalties will be handed out. But good work Vikings you have a good core group with a few additions and fine tuning you guys could be a dominant club in this comp

Good to hear eagle! Dont need some of the crap that took place last Saturday. 22 especially. Good football player but was an idiot on the day!
Good luck this weekend. Big game for you guys this week!
Yeah we need a few key players and a bit of size! But we have a good group of guys and a good culture. Bit disappointed with our performance this year but just need to keep working away.

Night game at Ippy this week, conditions may reduce high scoring, could be a grunt and grind game.
Be a good indication of where both sit
Ground is in perfect condition,starting at 5.30 i'd suspect it won'tbe too dewy until maybe later in the game. We are expecting a hard game but are confident in our ability to play the way we want, learnt a lot in the last 6 weeks but like you said this game will show where both teams are at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ipswich were very good, played the conditions better and you could see the hunger. Looked like Carrara went too tall in the wet, credit to the eagles coach.... has their boys up and about. Big 4 weeks ahead to see who finishes 2nd to 4th.

I think its a big call Fatboy to say that Carrara has cemented itself as a top 3 side in Round 9 and that the top 3 are far ahead of everyone else. First off theyre one game ahead of the chasing pack and as you have said said:
I stand by it.

The next 4 weeks will tell a lot. I still back the saints to finish top 2. I believe they were missing 2 of their tassie stateleague mids and a few more.

The next 4 weeks will tell a lot. I still back the saints to finish top 2. I believe they were missing 2 of their tassie stateleague mids and a few more.
Always amazes me that people always bring up that this player was or those 2 players were out , whats to say the Eagles didnt have any missing or how exciting that the Eagles had 5 players under the age of twenty who carved up all night. If i remember correctly people were making comments about how carrara deserved to beat victoria point last time they played because they didnt kick straight let them off the hook!! Who cares who is in or out or how many behinds were kicked or what ever, the best team on the day wins.

Yeah nambour has been missing two of there guns all year if they had been playing and the umps had not given the odd bad free kick against them im pretty sure they would be undefeated.

Always amazes me that people always bring up that this player was or those 2 players were out , whats to say the Eagles didnt have any missing or how exciting that the Eagles had 5 players under the age of twenty who carved up all night. If i remember correctly people were making comments about how carrara deserved to beat victoria point last time they played because they didnt kick straight let them off the hook!! Who cares who is in or out or how many behinds were kicked or what ever, the best team on the day wins.
Well said absolutely agree with you
Bottom line is Cararra were beaten by a better team on the night and by a team who handled the conditions a lot better
I totally rate Ipswich as a team this year and looking forward to next few weeks as it's now or never for Cararra, Redcliffe,and Ipswich to show what they are made of
Will say this though with these three teams starting to shape their finals tilt that it might not be as one horse race as people think
Looking forward to a pretty good finals series I reckon

Cracka jack's been talking up Carrara players for weeks, I'm still waiting to hear what happened to the 'best player in the comp' that was missing against Vic Point?

Will say this though with these three teams starting to shape their finals tilt that it might not be as one horse race as people think
Looking forward to a pretty good finals series I reckon

Pretty sure its a one-horse race.. if Vic Point haven't practiced posing for photos with the cup yet, then they probably should start. No-ones come close to beating them.

Cracka jack's been talking up Carrara players for weeks, I'm still waiting to hear what happened to the 'best player in the comp' that was missing against Vic Point?

Pretty sure its a one-horse race.. if Vic Point haven't practiced posing for photos with the cup yet, then they probably should start. No-ones come close to beating them.
There has been a few undefeated teams that have lost in the big dance over the years at all levels, wouldn't advise practicing the pose face just yet. Top 4 much closer than last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back