Game Day Round 17 - Melbourne v Adelaide, 7:40pm AEST, TIO Stadium, Darwin

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melksham has been busy making up for those 3 first half goals. Has been his typical mediocre self since.
He really shits me. He does just enough well to make it difficult to excuse his horrid stuff.

Poor bloody kent, what the **** is the club doing let him sit there on his own?

That's really poor.
I assume he needs to sit in the cool, and this is darwin

5 minutes to go, hanging on to the edge of my seat. Will Eddie Betts cure cancer before the final siren??

Rory Sloane is something else. He is talking to his team mates on the boundary line. I've dropped my jaw and it shattered into a thousand pieces.

You'd rather just take continual pain killers or get back on the piss than risk going to Darwin hospital if you're Dean Kent.
You get Jellybeans if you can convince them it's a croc attack emergency though

I'm not as fussed with Hogan, hasn't worked for him but he's done well in the contest. Just needs to find his feet after a while out

He gets hands on it but then goes to ground every time. If he doesn't mark it it costs us an inside 50 at the other end because he doesn't tackle or hold it in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a result to be expected given the outs and Adelaide a mature side and a genuine top of the ladder team. Just not clean enough and good enough with some big outs. We lacked class and polish and it showed.

Again not fussed with Hogan. I know we expect a lot from him, hasn't been his night but i've seen enough to suggest he's tried against it. Just needs to get some gametime back into him is all

He gets hands on it but then goes to ground every time. If he doesn't mark it it costs us an inside 50 at the other end because he doesn't tackle or hold it in
Mate he's underdone, if we had other talls Hogan would be in the VFL. He's simply needs to find his feet again after a while out. It's not worth getting the boot stuck in his second game back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back