List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Corpus ulumni here. s**t house school and I would never consider sending my child there.

All the Aquinas guys my age were absolute flogs and rightly got their asses kicked every at every party.

I have a few good mates from Corpus who I hang out with today. They are primary school friends from Yidarra the school next to Corpus.

Speaking on Christianity I found all these schools way to religious and hypocritical. My 3rd high school was awesome though. Swanbourne was so fun. Very few good footy players though. Our ruckman was always drunk or trippin on the field. Made for some interesting games.

Good footy school too Corpus. I went to Narrogin and after we won country week in 1993 we had to play them in a 1 off. McManus and the Carr brothers played for them. McManus was already playing WAFL league at that stage. We got flogged.

Narrogin would of had some handy players.

You would have played seniors against Kukerin?

Last edited:
I have a few good mates from Corpus who I hang out with today. They are primary school friends from Yidarra the school next to Corpus.

Speaking on Christianity I found all these schools way to religious and hypocritical. My 3rd high school was awesome though. Swanbourne was so fun. Very few good footy players though. Our ruckman was always drunk or trippin on the field. Made for some interesting games.
Yea all my good mates were from Corpus. Good ol Keenus Penis (Mr Keen) should've been a priest and Johnny Waller just wasn't cut out to be a religion teacher. I actually became a lot less religious to the point I relate more with athiesm and being a good person.

Way off topic but Corpus also produced he Carr brothers and Mcmanuses, Masto and Ibbo.

Narrogin would of had some handy players.

You would have played seniors against Kukerin?

I played for Kukerin....boarded at Narrogin. Never played seniors for Kukerin though went to live in Perth when I finished school. My brother was captain/coach of Kukerin/Dumbleyung for about 5 years. Fair to say he has most of the footy talent in the family.

Our country week team had Nathan Turvey and Darren Bolton it. Pretty good side. Garth Nottle was better than both of them but he chose cricket.

I played for Kukerin....boarded at Narrogin. Never played seniors for Kukerin though went to live in Perth when I finished school. My brother was captain/coach of Kukerin/Dumbleyung for about 5 years. Fair to say he has most of the footy talent in the family.

Our country week team had Nathan Turvey and Darren Bolton it. Pretty good side. Garth Nottle was better than both of them but he chose cricket.

Yeah the wheatbelt can produce good footy players. You would probably know Nick Joyce? He invited me to stay at his family farms on a few occasions. Went to watch a country footy semi final and it was intense and brutal.

Yea all my good mates were from Corpus. Good ol Keenus Penis (Mr Keen) should've been a priest and Johnny Waller just wasn't cut out to be a religion teacher. I actually became a lot less religious to the point I relate more with athiesm and being a good person.

Way off topic but Corpus also produced he Carr brothers and Mcmanuses, Masto and Ibbo.

Was never taught by the infamous Kats Penis but some of my mates have some funny as f... stories of his classroom antics.

Pfft, my school has great footy produce such as Scott Watters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of coldies in hand.
Old couple in Freo jumpers spreading the good word of Nat Fyfe. Handing out posters and keychains with his face on it. Telling us how he sacrificed his body for the club and gave everything to achieve the holy grail in the grand final cup.

Can you can tell it's clock off time and I'm walking to the carpark sharing my musings with you all?

Oh and I booked today off to watch the derby so I'm hoping for a win. So far in days booked off I'm 3 wins 1 loss.

On the subject matter at hand I loved Mitchell McGoverns game tonight. Id love him up forward for us. I know he isn't a key forward but he would be more than handy.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I put all religion in the science fiction pile. Only difference is science fiction doesnt harm anyone.
Xenu story being used to paint Scientology as science fiction fantasy.
Scientology do harm people.
But I like star wars.

Xenu story being used to paint Scientology as science fiction fantasy.
Scientology do harm people.
But I like star wars.

010320-xenu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back